What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Absolem

Cool story... IF they don’t and you are ok with it, you are the perfect little sheep. DNC thanks you...

Until Trump's AG and justice department charge the dems you think committed all these crimes then I guess they are good with it too.

Keep drooling.

Badfishy1

They will... screen cap it... remember a month ago crying about a handpicked AG... do you think you were scared by the release of the mueller report alone? No no they fear the long game kiddo

Absolem

They will... screen cap it... remember a month ago crying about a handpicked AG... do you think you were scared by the release of the mueller report alone? No no they fear the long game kiddo

Scared about what champ? Not one dem has been indicted. But Trumps minions have.

Trump's been saving all these big time convictions for the last year and a half of his presidency? Keep the delusion alive TDS. Trump dick sucker.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What a Great turnout for the POTUS !!!!
Tempers will be flaring tonight on CNN,and for many on IC mag
4 MORE YEARS!!!!

White Beard

All due respect, his opinion of the president and his policies has bled into his reporting. Schleppard is not a journalist, he is a partisan hack masquerading as a fact based journalist.

Well, then FIRE his ass whydoncha?
Guess Fox is the new anti-trump network...big news for everybody working there, I ‘spect

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

It seems Hope HIcks will testifiy tomorrow.

I wonder if she will give up delusional donald? I await patiently.

minds_I

Cannavore

Veteran
............................. meanwhile the CIA and deep state are running our state department trying to get us into another war with false flags.

minds_I

Veteran
............................. meanwhile the CIA and deep state are running our state department trying to get us into another war with false flags.

Hello all,

AH, are you sure bolton and pompeo(sp) are not putting their thumbs on the scale?

Are you suggesting that Gina Haspel is deep state....she is demented donald's appointment.

How about Coats' dni? deep state also?

Further, can you explain to me why it is that no one in the agencies I have mentioned and other intel and bureaucracy agencies have not come forward with information that exposes the deep state? Just speculation and conjecture is all I know of....please explain. And without mentioning Clinton.

PS..in delusional donald's peep rally he name checked her 7 times in 30 minutes....just another ghost that taunts him I suppose. She is living rent free in his head it would seem. Sad.

minds_I

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all,

It seems Hope HIcks will testifiy tomorrow.

I wonder if she will give up delusional donald? I await patiently.

minds_I

I dont really care what she says,I just want a sharon stone basic instinct shot.Nader would have stroke.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
..... don't forget Hope's lawyer will also be present, I'm sure he won't allow her to say anything incriminating!:rolleyes:

minds_I

Veteran
..... don't forget Hope's lawyer will also be present, I'm sure he won't allow her to say anything incriminating!:rolleyes:

Hello all,

Yeah, Hope Hicks was mostly silent today.....just more delay....Nadler says he will take it to court.

Nancy does not want to start impeachment hearings yet. I suspect its all about timing.

I do get discouraged at times that dumb donald will escape justice.

Perhaps this fall ay?

None the less, tRump is bitching and whining about how everyone is picking on him....keep whining donald, your tears sustain me.

minds_I

Badfishy1

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/449206-fbi-warned-early-and-often-that-manafort-file-might-be-fake-used-it-anyway

Manafort walk? Definitely will be used in appeals. Inb4 TDS shills ‘muh bad russia’. Any of you bootlickers who can’t see an issue w alphabet agencies using knowingly fake information to get a warrant need to consider a long walk down a short pier

Latest posts

Latest posts