What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast Bionic Girl

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage: Bluebionic X GG X GG F2
Fast Bionic Girl is Bluebionic x GG x GG bred by Canadian grower KRK from High-rise seeds this strain is a superior outdoor cross that performs very well in northern latitudes she ticks all the boxes for the perfect guerrilla grow, being mould resistant, early finishing ,and big yielding , one not to overlook in any outdoor garden.
Mostly Indica
Mould resistant
September Finishing
Regular
Photoperiod

FrostAie

Is is also known as Fast bionic Guerilla? I got these from highrise udg about 7 years ago and worked it to f3 I have a lot left they finish by sept 10th for the most part at 45North

i've just put to germ some seeds of this strain, and, the seeds are huge.:yoinks: Never seen such big seeds. Maybe 2 or 3 times bigger. The shell seems hard to break though...

Latest posts

Latest posts