What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mini cultivation of PLANTAHUMANA

TyroneShoelace

Friends, I read something about cannabis hybridization and how bad it can be. I live in a country next to PARAGUAY, and bricks are common here. until my last attempt with their seeds around 2017 i remember that the plants were very apparently SATIVES. looking at these new plants that are all seeds of brick PARAGUAYS I can see that HYBRIDIZATION arrived here too. what do you think of these leaves? isn't it a pure sativa or am i wrong?

2 WEEKS - VEG

View Image

Hey, plantahumana.:wave:

Plants are looking good! Looks like you've found a medium that works for you. It can be frustrating to get to this point, but it's a beautiful thing once you get the hang of it.

I agree with Q3corn. Most of the herb on the market has been hyrbridized, and while finding a true landrace sativa bagseed is possible in SA, it's doubtful unless you have a knowledgeable source. The satis are just not going to be as profitable as a 7-8 week hybrid. I'd bet you'll see hybrids that may lean on the sat side with a few outliers. Bagseed can be quite variable, but fun to explore. Gotta watch closely for male flowers, tho.

Either way be patient. They won't reveal their true selves until quite mature. Seedling leaf morphology often misleads. I've had wide overlapping indica leaves thin out into more of a hybrid/sativa structure, and vice versa.

Whatever they are, you'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, enjoy the journey and bask in it's lessons!

Hi friends, yes I honestly got the hang of it! everything is so beautiful and I got a Gorilla Glue x zkittlez strain. I am very happy, as for the photos I have a little problem to upload my friends photos, but soon I will show how it is.