What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mystery bud

this I've been getting from my brother since it was harvested who's getting it from our father who gets it from the grower(that's a mouthful). now this is definatley the best stuff i personally have had the pleasure of toking. the genetics are a close guarded secret apparently. it's outdoor grown the high is definitely sativa dominate with a nice body high to it. I actually just smoke some haha it brightens your mood. even after 8 months the smell on this is still fresh. I believe the grower keeps it in the freezer. that's the only way I can describe the smell, fresh, with a hint of that farm smell if you know what I mean. I'll throw up some pics if anyone has any idea on what possibly it maybe or not be chime in

Attachments

• 20170517_153855.jpg
    20170517_153855.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 11
I think it's some type of kush cross cus it does have this smell to it when ground up. my brother says diesel but I don't smell it, everyones got different sense i smoke cigerettes he doesnt. after a nice bong ripe from a clean piece it's got an earthy back taste with like a kushyness like a good master kush I got back in the day but different. but if it were some hybrid of that then it's be and Indica dominate high well maybe I was wrong idk what's wrong with me well wouldn't say wrong but after smoking all day everyday for the past 12 years(I'm 30) everything is a one hit quit for me sometimes it's hard for me to tell where the high is since its just wham all over fucked up haha sorry rambling pretty high at the moment cheers all =]

Jonny Lan

Lol sounds like your Rollin fam lol! From a pic alone it's hard to say but I'm at a bar drinking my head off atm! Just got 2 grow licenses today!

@hooter it could be but idk when I first got it back after the harvest it had a hazey sweet smell I remember now my brother said it smelled like it maybe I'm remembering the wrong one he grew a couple different ones on his farm not the biggest deal in the world if it is never identified it's still incredible smoke I wish I could share with all of you

I'll see if I can get some closer pictures lighting in my apartment isn't the greatest

Attachments

• 20170518_000653.jpg
    20170518_000653.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170518_000641.jpg
    20170518_000641.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 13

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Looks like a Chronic X Northern Lights cross I grew a plant of last season. The smell you describe kinda hits the nail on the head as well.

But honestly, i'd have your family try and do some digging/investigating into it since your dad gets it from the grower. Honestly... it is almost virtually impossible to guess the strain without knowing.

:tiphat:

I hear ya mountainbudz and I know the grower to he is close with our family but unfortunately when questioned about genetics he starts playing dumb. he doesn't smoke mj so really asking him too is pointless. he's just a farmer but yeah without knowing genetics you're not going to know what it is

@brown_thumb haha with Yoko being in my name never know =P yes some of the best home grown all these pot snobs around me won't even try it cus it's not a perfect looking indoor bud. oh well more for me =]

brown_thumb

LOL... I didn't know you have some Asian blood. I intended no disrespect. It was intended as a joke regarding 'some' folks closely-guarded 'secrets'. It might just be a very good bag weed. :)

haha no offense taken I'm not asian it's a Hungarian name changed to Ellis island you had no clue and people do that shit to me all the time I go for job interviews and they're expecting some asian kid n see a pastey ass white boy haha one time at Niagara falls this asian lady started to talk to me and her grand daughter came over and said oh sorry she thinks you're her grandson that was a fun day stoned off my ass watching the falls

I wouldn't be surprised quite honestly I know that a lot of the people involved(envolved)? in growing this are dead heads used to follow them around on tour n what not my dad's buddy has his lil scrapbook with a lot of pics n tickets and what have you not saying they started it or whatever but they may have known a guy who knew a guy who knows another guy maybe who knows tho

Latest posts

Latest posts