What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Look what I found in the Great Wall of China :O

Fakir710

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/AErhidCtF9s[/YOUTUBEIF]

EDIT* Link if the display doesn't works... - https://youtu.be/AErhidCtF9s

What would be your guess? Wild hemp? Rudelaris? Somebody doing a guerrilla? I don't think so, the way the plants are spreaded is super random, and they seem to just don't care. This was a pretty tourist-like part of the great wall and rebuilded, not the ancient one, but the strangest thing is that nobody seemed to care, I asked a few chinese tourist if they knew what it is and they had no clue about it, like, its
something so forbidden in China that chinese people don't even know how weed looks like. Crazy country and crazy culture/cultures...I was super shocked of founding wild cannabis growing there, sadly no flowering plants or clue about seeds, anyway, just seeing this little things over there made my day way better. :D

Last edited:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

I couldn't get your utube link to open..

But from the looks of your 2 pictures, I'd say that another tourist dropped some seeds there, either accidently or on purpose...

Those don't look like what I would expect a landrace or native Chinese weed to look like...

Fakir710

I couldn't get your utube link to open..

But from the looks of your 2 pictures, I'd say that another tourist dropped some seeds there, either accidently or on purpose...

Those don't look like what I would expect a landrace or native Chinese weed to look like...

https://youtu.be/AErhidCtF9s

This one doesn't work? It does for me in forum as a guest.

I thought it doesn't look like chinese landrace at all, but yes a little hempy. Maybe somebody eating hempseed baked bread or just hemp seeds... Chinese people spit a lot...:chin:

ningning

I'm chinese. it's plant which may exist beform human being,all the culture use this shit,we do so,like in TCM,we seen it as medicine,the leafs,buds,even use it's roots.it's all cool and legal.
but for smoking, fuck! we have a very strict drug policies,and powerful conscious control with publicity.so many people have bad attitude and few knowledge about drugs.people don't know it could smoke,even some cop don't know either. but actually we have many wild weed growning outside...if you don't smoke,it's cool,if you take them home,then you will be caught...
i live near by tibet,i like riding bike on country,so i find so many wild weeds,it's looks like some kind of sativa,tall and narrow leaf,about 2 meter,sticky and some purple,i bring them home, but unlucky, it have few effect, even it's smell and sticky, but it can't get you high. it's more like very poor indica, you can get red eyes ,heart beat,cotton mouth but not high,even under the large dose.
china have no hippie culture, people afraid of drugs,we have many monitor on road and webs are also not privacy.so we have no soil for hippie culture growning,we even have no soil for any culture growning. censorship and capitalism sucks,they can ruin every things.
if you are on your travel and wonder to know some somkers, maybe you can go to yunnan dali and xinjiang.Muslim smoke pots,but they are closed,you won't like play with them,they also won't tell you they smoke,but you can always find wild weeds on Muslim area. yunnan have some hippie, but yunnan is a risky place, because of drug problem, they are under so many attention.
we have no drug culture, so our wild weeds may sucks, at least all i found are sucks

Fakir710

I'm chinese. it's plant which may exist beform human being,all the culture use this shit,we do so,like in TCM,we seen it as medicine,the leafs,buds,even use it's roots.it's all cool and legal.
but for smoking, fuck! we have a very strict drug policies,and powerful conscious control with publicity.so many people have bad attitude and few knowledge about drugs.people don't know it could smoke,even some cop don't know either. but actually we have many wild weed growning outside...if you don't smoke,it's cool,if you take them home,then you will be caught...
i live near by tibet,i like riding bike on country,so i find so many wild weeds,it's looks like some kind of sativa,tall and narrow leaf,about 2 meter,sticky and some purple,i bring them home, but unlucky, it have few effect, even it's smell and sticky, but it can't get you high. it's more like very poor indica, you can get red eyes ,heart beat,cotton mouth but not high,even under the large dose.
china have no hippie culture, people afraid of drugs,we have many monitor on road and webs are also not privacy.so we have no soil for hippie culture growning,we even have no soil for any culture growning. censorship and capitalism sucks,they can ruin every things.
if you are on your travel and wonder to know some somkers, maybe you can go to yunnan dali and xinjiang.Muslim smoke pots,but they are closed,you won't like play with them,they also won't tell you they smoke,but you can always find wild weeds on Muslim area. yunnan have some hippie, but yunnan is a risky place, because of drug problem, they are under so many attention.
we have no drug culture, so our wild weeds may sucks, at least all i found are sucks

Hey dude, many thanks for the input, thats what i heard from chinese friends aswell... the cannabis culture in china is spreaded by the Xinjiang region and Nepal as far as i know, i knew some uighur people who are hardcore stoners lol, they smoke a lot, they love hashis aswell... Sad how those zones are extra controlled and what they are doing with the people, its nonsense... I would like visit those places one day, Urumqi looks stunning, plus the landscapes from Xinjian looks very very different from the tourist part of China, your country is huge, you could spend an entire life traveling by there with no end... I wish i could some time.

Cool. But I guess it might possibly be wild hemp.

Yeah thats what i was thinking... could be for some close fiber or edible hemp factory,

William76

Where i am(uk) theres weed that was going round with a nice smell and looked the part but didn't do anything to u,people were calling it Chinese weed,maybe this is why?,76