What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles TESTERS

Pro Headies

Veteran
Heres is Fuel Zkittles S1 and (ECSD x OG GDP) X Fuel Zkittles testers. I grew Fuel for years and run a Skittles thats really good so should be pretty fun go at it. I like to pop my seeds with a baggie over to act like little humidity domes under 600mh. These will eventually go under 4 HLG quantum boards in a genetic test tent. Let the fun begin!

nickman

Veteran
AWSOME genetics to be testing...!!!... please keep us all posted on your progress sir... ... ...

nickman

Veteran
How did you like the Fuel variety you’ve ran before...???... I’ve always been interested in that particular line... ... ... :yummy:...

Pro Headies

Veteran
4 days in and all the Fuel Zkittles are sprouted and 4 of the EOGPxFZ are up.There just tiny in the picture but there all healthy looking. Figure by tomorrow rest will be up.

Pro Headies

Veteran
How did you like the Fuel variety you’ve ran before...???... I’ve always been interested in that particular line... ... ... :yummy:...

Fuel that i had is one of those plants you wish you wouldnt have gotten rid of. I ran her for 5+ years and she grew short and fat like Chem D clone only but with a different more OG fuelly flavor then Chem D. I dont really remember much about the rest of the pack of girls from them but they all were good.

The skittles i run is from the Plug and is lemon skittles flavor on every hit flavor wise and smells like a bag of skittles. Shes one of my favorites to smoke.

This fuel skittles combo has potential to be something special so i couldnt pass up a chance to get some gassed skittles flavor!

Pro Headies

Veteran
Great start bro

Thanks man! Going to be tight in this tester tent but ill get them all in there. I learned long ago not to test in my main rooms anymore so now i just grow them up to be cloneable then bud them in separate area cause they cant all be winners. Then i give out 2g samples of each plant to 3 long time smokers just marked with a number and dont tell my testers what the strains are. They give me there smoke reports unbiased that way. Makes it easier for me to figure out which are the best of the bunch.

In few days ill be moving them from veg room to there test tent under 4 132qb boards(2700k and 4000k mix) that i run at 280w. I find these quantum boards to be the most effective low maintance light choice for testing since they need almost no exhaust and put out about 1.5gpw.

nickman

Veteran
Thanks man! Going to be tight in this tester tent but ill get them all in there. I learned long ago not to test in my main rooms anymore so now i just grow them up to be cloneable then bud them in separate area cause they cant all be winners. Then i give out 2g samples of each plant to 3 long time smokers just marked with a number and dont tell my testers what the strains are. They give me there smoke reports unbiased that way. Makes it easier for me to figure out which are the best of the bunch.

In few days ill be moving them from veg room to there test tent under 4 132qb boards(2700k and 4000k mix) that i run at 280w. I find these quantum boards to be the most effective low maintance light choice for testing since they need almost no exhaust and put out about 1.5gpw.

That’s a great way to get some unbiased smoke reports... ... ...

Pro Headies

Veteran
That’s a great way to get some unbiased smoke reports... ... ...

Plus they love being involved in finding potential keepers. Sometimes its just to much for myself to get through smoking all them. Plus when i run 10-20 new girls and have the clones taking up space from each of them i just want to know if any are crowd favorites to get rid of all or most of them as quickly as possible.

nickman

Veteran
Plus they love being involved in finding potential keepers. Sometimes its just to much for myself to get through smoking all them. Plus when i run 10-20 new girls and have the clones taking up space from each of them i just want to know if any are crowd favorites to get rid of all or most of them as quickly as possible.

Right on brother...!!!...

Pro Headies

Veteran
Moving right along!

picture.php

View image in gallery

Pro Headies

Veteran
Weekly update. The Fuel Zkittles are noticeably all shorter and stocker with fat stems and lots of branching and the (ECSD x OG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles have a wider range of phenos. Looking like about 5 days until all them have cloneable branches then bloom time.

picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
Changed the light to 12/12 yesterday and taking 2 clones off each girl tonight. Both strains developed nice cloneable bottom branches quickly which is nice. I have other testers(French cookies and Sour Koshers) in another area and there 3 weeks ahead and some still dont have any branches, i hate when seedlings do that.

Pro Headies

Veteran
4 days into bloom. The Fuel Zkittles S1s are on right and the (ECSD x OG GDP) x Fuel Zkittles looking taller on left.
picture.php