What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008)

redrose

Hello all, I need help finding an article in this issue of Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008) I had a copy but I recently moved and can't find it. If anyone has a copy and are willing to sell or share an article or direct me to where I can obtain one please feel free to message me, your help would be greatly appreciate. here's a link to it. http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/13574

outdoordreams

hey redrose, ive got that issue........what do you want to know about it?

It was a hydro set up using Advanced Nutrients, 5 rooms, 50lbs every 2weeks, ten foot plants.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I THINK I have that copy. Lemme do some dumpster diving thru the ganja mag`s and I will let you know in a bit. If I have it I will take pics of the article and send them to ya. Or just post them here

D

DJXXPLATINUM

Hello all, I need help finding an article in this issue of Cannabis Culture #71 (Summer 2008) I had a copy but I recently moved and can't find it. If anyone has a copy and are willing to sell or share an article or direct me to where I can obtain one please feel free to message me, your help would be greatly appreciate. here's a link to it. http://cannabisculture.com/v2/node/13574

YOU STILL LOOKN FOR IT....I FOUND IT..IF YOU COME BACK ON I HAVE IT.. I SEE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ON IN A WHILE.DJ
picture.php

Green Supreme

Veteran
In that one Bubbleman has macros of my garden, I think. Peace GS

ps. pretty sure they have most of the issues still for sale at BCMP. They would probably mail it to you. If not let me know, get me a safe addy and I can mail one out

shavluk

In that one Bubbleman has macros of my garden, I think. Peace GS

ps. pretty sure they have most of the issues still for sale at BCMP. They would probably mail it to you. If not let me know, get me a safe addy and I can mail one out

yes jerry I bet you can.....king among kings ( KAK )and green supreme

wow hilarious

we shall share absolutely huge laughs...soon