What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~O.G.A~

Crom

DrDog: ... hell yeah Conan is awesome haha. Whats that strain in the 6th pic right before that purple one outside? So dank, holy shit :eek:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Here's some organic m39 scrog action for you, grew this last year in my 150 cab. Smoke was absolutely amazing.... that was my first organic grow and haven't turned back.

B/R

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
^ woot!

The OGA appreciates all your kindness and positive support.
I see we have some other talented ON growers in here as well :woohoo:

Sorry for slacking the last few days. Dr. Dog is on vacation and I've been pretty busy. We've left poor BR to man the posts by himself.
Those buds sure look tasty tho :yummy:

I present a random mosaic of budshots:

Tangerine (Cali-O X Chronic)
7622Tangerine_Dried.jpg

Blueberry
7622Blueberry_Dry_Nug-2.jpg

Pacific Shark (mikado x great white shark)
7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-6.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-5.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-3.jpg

7622Pacific_Shark_Day_62_Flower-1.jpg

Cheezy Bastard (big buddha cheese x purple bastard)
7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-5.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-7.jpg

7622Cheezy_Bastard_2_Day_55_Flower-6.jpg

:lurk:

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! :wave:

JustinCase

A late arrival shouting out support for the doc and all ~OGA~ constituents. Mighty fine work you all put on. TML that cheezy bastard is quite the elegant looking specimen. I'll rep the crew in 24 when I'm allowed to again. Keep on.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
ther we goo!!!! finaly some canadians showin off some VERY nice pics>>>> not being allowed into your country ((( UH OH ----FELON ALERT!!!))) all the (canadian) herb we see is TRASH. glad to see some of yous is doin it RIGHT!!

and i will get up ther one of these days<<<even if i got to sneak in liek an illegal

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always great to see other ON grown buds :yummy:

Thanx for the replies everybody! :smile:

HL - Cheezy Bastard was a decent smoke. It's one of Cores first creations that was never stabilized. It had a very strong citrus flavour that was very enjoyable. I did have some nanner problems with her at the end of the grow. The yield was also pleasing with this plant that finished at an average time. It was pretty easy to grow as well. It wasn't the most potnt smoke in the world, but good nonetheless.
I still have some beans, and may explore her again one day.

BiG H3rB Tr3E - Hehehe...it's ok they won't let me out of the country :pointlaug
Too bad you're on the commercial recieving end of some Can. buds. Hopefully the OGA has shown we can produce the Grade A up here too.

Thanks to all you added to our thread, some great pics and growers hangin out in here :canabis:

Grape
7622Grape_Day_58_Flower-2.jpg

:wave:

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Nothing but the best in here guys. Very nice. I want to move to Canada too.

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
LOL come on over D Rock.

Thought I would post a few pics of what I have going right now......

ECSD x Straw D ... this pheno kicks ass.....

Mumbles ... one of my first cross's ... M39 x PPP

Bog1 x Rainbow4... love this thing... scrappy's creation

B/R

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey B, that is some impressive buds, I love the ecsd, looks like mine I have now, is going to resemble that one.

For everyone else posting in here, keep it up, if you are from Ontario even better, get to know us, friendship has perks!

A very young ecsd x strawd

a couple older SS shots

have a good one dudes

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Loving the ecsd x straw d, putting on some nice frost. Forgot how awesome that SS looked.

B/R

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Here's a shot of Big M, a cross of Big Bud x Mumbles. She's 3 weeks in and packing on nice weight and frost already.

Heavy

You guys definitely know what you're doing.

Thanks for sharing all the badass pics Black Rain and Dr. Dog

~Heavy

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thank ya heavy

Not sure what else I have in my gallery right now

I have had to delete a massive amount of shots, to make room for new stuff, but I will update as I can. Just put down three new strains to crack yesterday, stay tuned for those

Grow Tech

I've got a stalk of sinsemilla growing in my back
Veteran

C4 from Chimera Seeds

Respect to Canadian Breeders!

[ This post will be removed immediately upon request of any OGA grower...I'm not trying to thread-jack ]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts