What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chinese yunnan indica

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elmanito said:
@Dubi
Thank you for your reply.Are there any other strains from your varieties you sell which are suitable for a humidity climate like the Netherlands or Vancouver region. :canabis:

Bangi haze would be our best recommendation. She's a uniform very early sativa, very strong up high finishing late september. Very cold and mold resistance for a pure sativa. Nepalese Jam is another great choice.

E

elmanito

The Nepalese Jam is a nice one.Is this strain a stable or f1-hybrid? :canabis:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elmanito said:
The Nepalese Jam is a nice one.Is this strain a stable or f1-hybrid? :canabis:

Last Nepalese jam version is nepalese/jamaican F1 hybrid backcrossed to the fast flowering nepalese line again. Faster flowering and smaller size than past version. Quite uniform.

E

elmanito

So you can grow this strain also in areas like north-west Spain without any problems with molds.If thats so than is your strain a much better one than the Himalaya Gold from GHS. :canabis:

El manito

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Good day manito,

Nepalese Jam matures perfectly in north west Spain, she has been tested and finished even in northern places like France, UK and Canada.

E

elmanito

Hello Dubi,

This is great.What could you tell about the Jamaican which is used for this strain.Is it the famous Lambsbread.
Another question is, what is the flowering period of Nepalese Jam?

Peace

El Manito

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elmanito said:
Hello Dubi,

This is great.What could you tell about the Jamaican which is used for this strain.Is it the famous Lambsbread.
Another question is, what is the flowering period of Nepalese Jam?

Peace

El Manito

Good day manito,

Yes, the lambsbread 85 was the jamaican used for Nepalese jam. I'd recommend to check nepalese jam thread here in our ace room for any doubt. Thanks!

E

elmanito

Ni Hau Dubi,

This is great. :woohoo:I thought that this strain variety was lost.The Jamaicans are now working with Dutch genetics, what i've seen on the DVD of Mr.Nice.:frown:

E

elmanito

Hey Dubi,

Here some pictures of Cannabis from the Ningxia area in China.The province lays nearby the border of Mongolia.As you can see there are some indica genes in this variety.I'm still waiting for the seeds, so i can't tell you about the effect or smell.What i can tell you is its a fast flowering strain, but not suitable for wet areas like the Netherlands, Vancouver area or Denmark .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elmanito said:
Hey Dubi,

Here some pictures of Cannabis from the Ningxia area in China.The province lays nearby the border of Mongolia.As you can see there are some indica genes in this variety.I'm still waiting for the seeds, so i can't tell you about the effect or smell.What i can tell you is its a fast flowering strain, but not suitable for wet areas like the Netherlands, Vancouver area or Denmark .

Looks and sounds very interesting manito, i hope you finally receive the seeds, i'm very interested to try northern chinese lines. Thanks to Kanza, we had a mongolian indica but sadly we havent got the chance to reproduce her correctly.

Best wishes to your chinese projects!

W

Whatever

Funny you mention the Mongolian Indica Dubi cause a friend just received some seeds from Mongolia...the same one waiting for fresh Vietnamese stock.

E

elmanito

Ni Hau Dubi,

The hash powder they harvest in the dry areas of China looks like the one of Morocco or Libanon.Its not so sticky as from Nepal or India.

Namaste :canabis:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Whatever said:
Funny you mention the Mongolian Indica Dubi cause a friend just received some seeds from Mongolia...the same one waiting for fresh Vietnamese stock.

Please, keep us updated with news! :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
elmanito said:
Ni Hau Dubi,

The hash powder they harvest in the dry areas of China looks like the one of Morocco or Libanon.Its not so sticky as from Nepal or India.

Namaste :canabis:

Mmmm looks like non pressed polm moroccan hash. How is the taste?

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
I just received my Yunnan seeds from Seedboutique yesterday. I plan on starting them very soon, as soon as I clear some space in my room. Judging from what I've seen of this plant both by itself and as part of a hybrid, I have a very, very good feeling about these genetics. I absolutely love the bud structure in those photos. I greatly look forward to seeing how this line blends with some of the other lines in my collection. I also plan on adding the Panama, Congo and Bangi Haze to my stash in the very near future.

How much selection has been performed on this line thus far? How many generations removed are the current batch of seeds from their origin in Yunnan?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I just received my Yunnan seeds from Seedboutique yesterday. I plan on starting them very soon, as soon as I clear some space in my room. Judging from what I've seen of this plant both by itself and as part of a hybrid, I have a very, very good feeling about these genetics. I absolutely love the bud structure in those photos. I greatly look forward to seeing how this line blends with some of the other lines in my collection. I also plan on adding the Panama, Congo and Bangi Haze to my stash in the very near future.

How much selection has been performed on this line thus far? How many generations removed are the current batch of seeds from their origin in Yunnan?

Welcome PondeLftHndSide,

Thanks a lot for support our work, Im sure you are going to enjoy playing with Chinese Yunnan, it's a very nice indica dominant line to make crosses, it's the main landrace i've been working with past 5 years.

Chinese Seeds at Seedboutique are second generation seeds (P2). Seeds coming from our best original chinese non hermie parental plants.

Best wishes for your grow. Please, keep us updated! dubi

ker2noir

Hello,
My yunnan clone at 6 w of flo.:yummy:
Just to let you know that it is my best smoke this year. It is stronger than in your description Dubi:bis:. The high is at his maximum after one hour, and make sweet sensations in your legs. Very nice, and do not induce any bad feelings or tireness. Yield is medium low. Really Good job. Should wait this harvest to smoke again.
ker2noir

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello,
My yunnan clone at 6 w of flo.:yummy:
Just to let you know that it is my best smoke this year. It is stronger than in your description Dubi:bis:. The high is at his maximum after one hour, and make sweet sensations in your legs. Very nice, and do not induce any bad feelings or tireness. Yield is medium low. Really Good job. Should wait this harvest to smoke again.
ker2noir

Im so glad to hear you are flowering a nice pure chinese female, looks like you find a good one, quite early, potent and resinous, should be a great parental plant to make your own crosses.

I love this indica line and i hope you enjoy her for a long time!

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
I had an unfortunate mishap which cost me 5 of the 6 Yunnan seeds I sprouted a few weeks ago. :cuss:

I planted the sprouted seeds in cups of coco that I had flushed very well and moistened with RO water and a tiny, tiny bit of Hygrozyme. They all came up strong in a matter of days, and then started to damp off. I carefully extracted them from the coco and re-planted them in Foxfarm Ocean Forest (the only other medium I have available aside from large Hydroton).

Although they're all still green and technically still standing, only one appears strong enough to make it. It's getting its second set of leaves, and is standing tall and proud. The rest are just pathetic little shriveled cotyledons with two tiny little leaves poking out. To paraphrase John Doe, "not what you'd call living, really, but they're still awake". Oh well, I still have 4 seeds. Doesn't leave me much for selection, I think I need to bite the bullet and buy another pack.

So please, nobody buy up the ones up on Seedboutique until I can get more. :violin: