What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

SolarLogos

Your so lucky not only to be legal but have that nice weather as well.
Oh well I can only hope over here in Australia that a change of government brings a change of heart we have perfect weather for sativas.
Stay cool brother
Here is an Indica I've grown over the years. The White trellis in the picture is 12 feet tall. In the picture, she is still in veg, before I build the last cage around her and started scrogging the top. I had to build 3 rectangular cages around her as she grew. Starting on Father's day, I was out everyday bending branches over and under the top net. Side branches became new tops and I continued adding nets (3 layers in all) and bending the tops under each day. The flat part of the canopy was 10.5 feet tall. She was 10.5 feet long and 9 feet wide. I got just over 12 lbs. of bud and left at least a pound of small buds on her. I still have about an ounce sitting around, pretty brown now.

Much Peace and God bless my friend

Last edited:

YukonKronic

Here is an Indica I've grown over the years. The White trellis in the picture is 12 feet tall. In the picture, she is still in veg, before I build the last cage around her and started scrogging the top. I had to build 3 rectangular cages around her as she grew. Starting on Father's day, I was out everyday bending branches over and under the top net. Side branches became new tops and I continued adding nets (3 layers in all) and bending the tops under each day. The flat part of the canopy was 10.5 feet tall. She was 10.5 feet long and 9 feet wide. I got just over 12 lbs. of bud and left at least a pound of small buds on her. I still have about an ounce sitting around, pretty brown now.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79709&pictureid=1930600&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
Much Peace and God bless my friend

:yoinks: Gasp!!! It's Beautiful!!! I gotta move somewhere warmer dammit. That thing is freakin awesome man I bet that's going to be a proud and happy memory for a loooong time

Tangwena

Veteran
Damn I wouldn't know what to do with that much dope haha. I dont sell it so I would probably make hash from that much.
With the right climate and legalization you could easily just grow one or two good plants and get heaps more pot than you could ever use.

SolarLogos

Thank you all very much. I top dressed her with chicken manure and fed her only compost tea instead of watering, always had a barrel bubbling. Added bat guano during flowering.

I will do another one next year and post the grow. It's too late this year, since I have to start them in December or Jan 1st. They veg a couple of months indoors, then to the greenhouse with lights and timer until May so they don't flower, then they go into the ground permanently.
I have almost a year to decide what I want to grow that big. Gives me a good excuse to order again from Ace:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Ahem may I suggest P x H given a veg like that the flowers would be huge and abundant to say the least.
This is my small clone I grew to fill in time before my safari.
I will be harvesting it next weekend at 11 weeks or so. The buds will be fine by then and give me 2 or 3 days drying time before going into the cooker for 6 hours at 40c.
Then I can take the cob with me on safari to finish the cure in the warm weather at my camp.
It should make for another lovely cob of P x H to add to my last Christmas harvest of this magical strain.
This one is going to be cured for a fast paced euphoric speed tripping high yeeha!
Got to get some practice in for the Purple Honduras x Panama that will be cured for the same effects later in the year.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple haze x Panama fem

Purple haze x Panama fem

The PH x P is growing strongly still but I am hoping with the coming new moon she will start flowering.
I will be going away for a month at the end of next week so she will get severely pruned and tied back before I leave and that will hopefully help control her until she starts flowering.

picture.php

SolarLogos

Damn I wouldn't know what to do with that much dope haha.
Thus, the tolerance issues.
I love those flowers! My hat is off to you my friend :tiphat:
Now if your place can legalize it, you would have those beautiful spears of yours on a monster outdoor tree and you'd be rich I tell you, rich!
The PHxP might be your new go to, what a nice cross! My Nevil's Haze x Panama, as well as the Purple HonduranxPanama, etc. are in the mail. I can't wait to test a few of those out!
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Thus, the tolerance issues.
I love those flowers! My hat is off to you my friend :tiphat:
Now if your place can legalize it, you would have those beautiful spears of yours on a monster outdoor tree and you'd be rich I tell you, rich!
The PHxP might be your new go to, what a nice cross! My Nevil's Haze x Panama, as well as the Purple HonduranxPanama, etc. are in the mail. I can't wait to test a few of those out!
Peace, God bless
My word those sound good.

I think I have the Nev haze x Panama as well I have been hearing the Nev Haze x Malawi is throwing out some very euphoric phenos.
So Nev Haze x Panama should be another euphoric cross to go along with the Honduras ha ha.

Suddenly everything is coming up roses for those of us that like the euphoric get up and go pot ha ha.
Those two will be in my next grow for Christmas harvest for sure.
I can only really do 4 plants at a push so its going to be a hard choice.
I will watch what yours do in the meantime it will probably sell me on the two strains I reckon.

orfeas

Veteran
Ahem may I suggest P x H given a veg like that the flowers would be huge and abundant to say the least.
This is my small clone I grew to fill in time before my safari.
I will be harvesting it next weekend at 11 weeks or so. The buds will be fine by then and give me 2 or 3 days drying time before going into the cooker for 6 hours at 40c.
Then I can take the cob with me on safari to finish the cure in the warm weather at my camp.
It should make for another lovely cob of P x H to add to my last Christmas harvest of this magical strain.
This one is going to be cured for a fast paced euphoric speed tripping high yeeha!
Got to get some practice in for the Purple Honduras x Panama that will be cured for the same effects later in the year.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

Long live blazing Perth!

:tiphat:orfeas

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras cob

Panama x Honduras cob

These buds were harvested at the end of week 11. They could have gone to twelve but no more as the buds were drying out fast.
2 days drying and they are ready for curing.

I rolled them twice in the sushi mat using grease proof oven paper which stopped the resin sticking to everything.

After rolling twice they were vacuum sealed and placed in the yogurt maker at 40c to sweat for between 6 to 12 hours.
I will watch the color change to see when to pull them out of the yogurt maker.

I am after a speedy euphoric cure so I dont want to over sweat them or I will get a darker more narcotic cure.
I want a fruity sweet fermented aroma once I smell that I will surface dry the cob and reseal for a room temp cure for 6 days.

After that I will dry it further and then re seal to age/cure for 4 weeks opening drying and resealing it weekly.
This should get me a stinky sweet sticky cure that will be very euphoric and trippy with this plant.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

These buds were harvested at the end of week 11. They could have gone to twelve but no more as the buds were drying out fast.
2 days drying and they are ready for curing.

I rolled them twice in the sushi mat using grease proof oven paper which stopped the resin sticking to everything.

After rolling twice they were vacuum sealed and placed in the yogurt maker at 40c to sweat for between 6 to 12 hours.
I will watch the color change to see when to pull them out of the yogurt maker.

I am after a speedy euphoric cure so I dont want to over sweat them or I will get a darker more narcotic cure.
I want a fruity sweet fermented aroma once I smell that I will surface dry the cob and reseal for a room temp cure for 6 days.

After that I will dry it further and then re seal to age/cure for 4 weeks opening drying and resealing it weekly.
This should get me a stinky sweet sticky cure that will be very euphoric and trippy with this plant.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image
I thought you were rolling a cheech and chong joint. Those look really nice, I can't wait to try some of the Honduran x panama. Thanks for posting your experiences on the difference in the cures. After reading your description above, I unsealed my cobs from the vacuum sealed bag and they were still wet, and they have been sealed up since early December! I guess they are going to be very narcotic Malawi. Next time, I will do a faster cure like the one you are doing. I've got them out drying right now. I figure they may need a couple of weeks drying before they go back into the vacuum bag. What do you think? The smell is very sweet and the fermented cob smell isn't all that strong, much more mild, but very sweet.
BTW, enjoy the safari my friend!

Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Thanks my friend better dry those cobs more before you stash them.
The darker Malawi cobs and in fact any strong strain can be very powerful it may be what your after.
I had a darker cured Panama x Honduras today chewed and its hell strong way over the top euphoria and trippy as hell.
I was hearing and seeing things flitting around the room ha ha.
Sort of a bit reluctant to let go until I got back home in a safe environment type of high phew!

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras

Panama x Honduras

Here is a comparison between the P x H cob pre sweat of 9 hours at 40c and post sweat.
The smell at this early stage is like green vegative matter not pot.
The cob has been toweled dry although as the buds were a bit drier they didn't sweat a lot and then resealed to ferment at a room temp of around 28c for the next week.
You may be able to see the greens have started to turn lighter and the calyx are turning a slight beige color indicating they had just started to turn.
The green will be lost in the coming weeks as it ferments and cures.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Here is a comparison between the P x H cob pre sweat of 9 hours at 40c and post sweat.
The smell at this early stage is like green vegative matter not pot.
The cob has been toweled dry although as the buds were a bit drier they didn't sweat a lot and then resealed to ferment at a room temp of around 28c for the next week.
You may be able to see the greens have started to turn lighter and the calyx are turning a slight beige color indicating they had just started to turn.
The green will be lost in the coming weeks as it ferments and cures.

View Image
View Image View Image
Ok, I have a few of the Malawi x Honduran that should finish around 4/20. Some, I have to cure the traditional way, but I'm going to attempt to make a cob like yours above as well. It seems that the cob cures faster than traditional cure, or is does it just seem so?
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Ok, I have a few of the Malawi x Honduran that should finish around 4/20. Some, I have to cure the traditional way, but I'm going to attempt to make a cob like yours above as well. It seems that the cob cures faster than traditional cure, or is does it just seem so?
Peace, God bless
It just cures better and differently its like cigs and cigars both from the same type of plant but very different end product.

Its early days in the cure after a month I will post pics of the end product then you will see exactly what it does.

Tangwena

Veteran
That is a nice plant and huge considering the size of the pot that it is growing in. Nice that he is your friend. I wish I had a friend growing PRxCJ :biggrin:
Peace, God bless
Yes I attract cool people its a gift ha ha.
He did say he would pass a few buds my way and from the size of them I'd say that will be more than enough cobbed.

SolarLogos

Yes I attract cool people its a gift ha ha.
He did say he would pass a few buds my way and from the size of them I'd say that will be more than enough cobbed.
Since you posted them, I can assume there will be a smoke report coming in the future? I can at least smoke it vicariously through you. :biggrin:
Are you back from your fishing trip? Good hearing from you again my friend. Looking forward to pics and stories of you fishing with the locals.
Peace, God bless