What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

all for a plant... from the depths of drama, court rooms, fraud cops, lying fu*king lawyers, an appeal to a higher court, and a tiny little concrete cell.

as my old thread here indicates... & those who know me... i go hard & grow hard.

got 3 more orders in to various banks.
gonna be rocking adjust a wings on 630 DE cmh bulbs.

it is as it should be.
the DANK adventure begins anew:
picture.php

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
i see an star on your team plus some new faces (what is the sticky fingers var.?)
looks like a fun line up you got there coach!

hope you have a great season

U

useless.gardens

Archive :
4 packs of Cookie Killer (3 beans in each pack)
2 packs Overflow
2 packs Rudeboi
(should be adding 2 packs of each : Clearwater Kush, Face on Fire, True Colors)

TGA:
3 packs of Jack the Ripper

Alien:
Alien Apple Warp
(wanna grab another pack of the same for 2 packs)

Golden Lion Genetics:
1 @ Cali King (need one more of that)
1 @ orange kush x crystal ship

B-Man (bodhi):
2 packs Angelica
3 packs of Sunshine Daydream
2 packs of Respect OG
2 packs of Mothers Milk
(got 2 packs for the above totals on the way)

Nor'Star Genetics:
2 packs Midnight Fire
1 pack Alcatraz OG
15 beans of Banana Danish
10 beans of Nepali OG x Frisco OG
5 beans of Alien Dog v2 x Frisco OG
1 pack The Zest (on the way)

FarmHouse Genetics:
2 packs High Cotton
6 beans of Gaddy's Gift (high CBD)

Sticky Fingers:
5 beans of Maui Magilla Glue
5 beans of Magilla Glue #1

CannaExotics (gooey breeder):
1 pack of mom gooey x old mexi
1 pack of midnight snow x led gooey

KOS:
1 pack of c99 (f4)

Rare Dankness:
15 beans of Chem Ox

Relentless Genetics:
1 pack of Platinum Fire OG

Dynasty Genetics:
2 packs Caramel Candy Kush
1 pack Huckleberry Diesel

Dragons Flame Genetics:
1 pack of panama powerhouse mass cut x dragons stash

U

useless.gardens

this order is in the mail to an ICMag vendor.

will be adding...

Seedman (fems):
20 blueberry
10 candy creme
5 white widow
3 cheese
3 velvet bud
(before getting raided i was doing a test/contest grow for seedsman & plan to honor my agreement one year later even if i got to pay for the beans)

World of Seeds:
12 fems of Afghan Kush Special
3 Chronic x Haze

all the fems are for tuning up & dailing in my grow space before i get into anything else.

plus i held 31 elite cuts & thanks to a few righteous dudes i should be getting back quite a few killer cuts.

been making beans for ages.
my last crosses were: lemon skunk x gg4 & blue dream x gg4.

i passed those beans out here. cant wait to make some seeds !!!!
personally, i buy beans for females (duh obviously) but males as well.

mostly, though, i love to make fem beans.
#authentic_originals

U

useless.gardens

wanna reverse the rudeboi & hit the afghan kush. i grew out the WOS afghan kush about 8 years ago & kept a cut for two years. bomb strain. dank, earthy, sweet, fast flower, dense flower, roots easy, does it all. great inexpensive fem beans.

for my clients, though i was holding mad cuts, at that time i was only offering afghan kush & ecsd... was selling quaps (QPz) in snap your fingers fast. harvest one. then the other. like clockwork.

also want to grab a some northern lights blue from delicious seeds. held a cut of that for a hot minute too. want give that the OG touch.

love making those fems. funny to say , i dream about it.

weed nerds unite !

U

useless.gardens

heavy gardens... great online grow shop... always got gear at great prices.

picked up:

2 avenger adjust a wings (top of the line series)
2 switchable magnetic ballasts

going to run these bulbs : GE 93295 400w HIB Constant Color Chromafit (hps to cmh conversion bulbs)

used the above bulb about a year in my last set up. they work great & only cost $35. they run at 3000k.

as far as flower, those are the first two lamps. once i get it cracking ill pick up 2 more adjust a wings for the 630w DE cmh.

total wattage of flower should tip in at 2060w.

still gotta grab a house. my insurance money doesnt really cover all the damage the pigs did to my home. but, should be able to grab a decent fixer-upper & have NO mortgage. who needs to shop for a couch when you need a grow room?

got offers in on one property & going to see another on friday.

my realtor cant figure out why i go straight to the basement 1st LOL !
ah, yeah, mrs realtor, i like to work the potential property from the basement on up :)

i put $3k aside for grow related stuff. obviously, been banging the seed shops.
got a payment going out today for some more beans. waiting on another bank to get back with a price.

still need to work out my veg situation.

and of course ill be running air conditioning. still a toss up between a mini-split. or coring two 4.25" holes in the basement and rocking a dual hose portable.

should be building a proper flower room for flower.

ill keep the thread updated, no doubt.

THANKS for the kind words and support. 10 months in the clink, with only 4 months free, & its good to be back on point !

Last edited:

insomniac_AU

Respect for keeping your word with Seedsman. :tiphat: Plenty wouldn't after what you've been through.

I'm drooling over all those beans. Hope all your troubles are behind you. Best of luck. It's great to have no mortgage. Got rid of mine a few years ago.

U

useless.gardens

Respect for keeping your word with Seedsman. :tiphat: Plenty wouldn't after what you've been through.

I'm drooling over all those beans. Hope all your troubles are behind you. Best of luck. It's great to have no mortgage. Got rid of mine a few years ago.

thanks bro.

shit, once you hit those 40s, if you aint good for your word what good are you? props to j. trich for really not caring about the grow report. still, he gave me a shit load of swag & 5 beans of 3 strains. only right to finish what i started & i get to dial in on some less expensive gear. hope to find something dank in those 20 blueberry fems. we shall see.

tented up. just scored an 8 lamp t5 & 4x2x5 tent for veg. first of several tents for veg. i usually flower about 15 to 18 plants at a clip. veg space is critical ! plus we looking to grab cuts from cut buddies. indeed! more tents for veg = more better !!

U

useless.gardens

all i need now is some flower to put inside it. had 2 boundless vapes. loved them both.

i grabbed this one for on the go & want to grab a plenty vape (plugs into the wall , by storz & bickel) for my kitchen counter.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Better late than never I guess... can't wait to see what you find in them seeds. I was gonna start a bunch of new vars. But I think instead I'm gonna pop 30 or so of all the same kind. And if you start 30 of them, we should have about 30 nice females to pick the very best from..:laughing: :laughing: :biggrin: