What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express x Nepal Jam feminized limited edition

G

As Dubi said ,I'd transplant at least 2 of them two see if it works out.80 seeds!You'll definitely find your keepers and possibly non-keepers.I hope you'll get that purple pheno...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi germinator843,

If you are feeding strong then it's most probably a ph problem or imbalance in nutrient intake due to the plant being rootbounded. I would recommend you to transplant one yellowing plant to a bigger pot, don't feed her until she is established in her new place and get back to us with news. The pots are definitely too small for the size of the seedlings, so i think that's the main cause of the problem.

Hope it helps.

germinator843

Hello Dubi, I will transplant it and we will see how it reacts.
The other large plant that is well you think may be the most indicated phenotype of OE x NJ? is that I'm looking for and as I see I think it's like that, but since I've never grown one of these seeds, I do not know, besides all the others I have have that structure, like lettuce and with very short internodes.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi germinator843,

Usually the very high yielding phenos of this hybrid grow with broad chinese leaves, have a compact and lush growth and accept very well the high levels of nutrients.
We will be able to identify better the phenos once your plants are more developed.

Please, keep us updated how the yellowing plants react after the transplant.
Have a great weekend! :)

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings & Love everyone!

Here's my NepJam x OE, grow in one bud style, sorry for the crappy pics, can't really make up the plant size here, maybe 2 feet tall or something.

She's at 8 weeks or so here and was taken down a couple of days later. Barely any scent while flowering, very stealthy plant! Currently curing, nice lemon-hash flavour so far.

Very impressed with the bud density, the rather small volume of end product actually reached the 20gr, not bad for a 3,5l pot I think!

Irie!

bukkit

week 8
i started to feed her water chilled to 10°C, it makes the purples come out nicely.

Attachments

• 9abc4fd170b1ad0b89c0ba7da081be1e8bc1e36d.jpg
    9abc4fd170b1ad0b89c0ba7da081be1e8bc1e36d.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 35
  • cd9478a5c1501a27f1531c14ab0d68146521da58.jpg
    cd9478a5c1501a27f1531c14ab0d68146521da58.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 38
  • 2575f0597fd02b8111591a0b149bccc9c1fdcf1c.jpg
    2575f0597fd02b8111591a0b149bccc9c1fdcf1c.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 40

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mriko :)

So nice to see you around again these forums friend! It's also a pleasure to see you harvesting some of our genetics last season. I think it has been more than a decade since you grew some of our strains!

Your Orient Express x Nepal Jam looks chunky and yummy :yummy: She seems to be more on the Orient Express side. Hope she is aging nicely in the jars and that you are enjoying her during the colder winter days.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome bukkit :)

Thanks for joining our room here at ICMag, and for sharing your beautiful purple resinous buds of Orient Express x Nepal Jam! Yours is showing the purple resinous traits of the Nepal Jam F6 parental plant used in the hybrid. Wish you enjoy with her!

bukkit

thanks dubi. really happy how pretty and colorful she turned out

heres a pic two days before the chop

Attachments

• 13f90d3a20019838c5a1a71064005cd0c0bceee8.jpg
    13f90d3a20019838c5a1a71064005cd0c0bceee8.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 39

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Small update, after a bit of curing, those buds turned out to show some truly excellent anti-anxiety properties. I've had to struggle with some real nasty attacks the last tow months of this past year, and NJxOE buds provided a quick and true relief.

Irie! :wave:

Kijell

Hello everybody!

This is my first of two OE x NJ!
This small one was just in a 2 litre pot. She was growing and flowering very fast, but in the end I had no more space for her, as the plants in bigger pots took all the space so I cut her.
She seems like a short flowering Nepal Pheno to me. Smells sweet and woody.
The other one I have has longer flowering time and more pyramid shaped buds. Will post a picture next week when she will be harvested!

Kijell

Sry I thought you can edit your posts.
Forgot to mention this was at Day 49. And not a woody, more a sweet forest smell. Kind of like a oldschool aroma I experienced years ago :)

Kijell

Update to Day 60!

Since the last time a bit of a reflowering happened on the bottom of the plant, new white pistils appeared so she is getting nice big buds now! I think I will give her 5 days till harvest.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Small update, after a bit of curing, those buds turned out to show some truly excellent anti-anxiety properties. I've had to struggle with some real nasty attacks the last tow months of this past year, and NJxOE buds provided a quick and true relief.

Irie! :wave:

Glad to hear they are providing you good relief brother :)

Both Orient Express and Nepal Jam have great anti-anxiety properties despite both have quite sativa influence and they don't contain high CBD content. It's interesting to learn how some THC rich chemotypes together with some specific terpenes can produce anxiolytic effects, without CBD content being relevant in both strains.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Certainly looks close to garvest :)
Wet forest smell is the classic Orient Express terpene profile, which translates in a very faithful and long lasting way to the taste and aftertaste. Glad the aromas of this hybrid is bringing you nice memories from the past ;)

Sry I thought you can edit your posts.
Forgot to mention this was at Day 49. And not a woody, more a sweet forest smell. Kind of like a oldschool aroma I experienced years ago :)

Latest posts

Latest posts