What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Well i am working with Josh at the moment working that exact cut in to a seedline.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
For / to Imperial Genetics ?

Big up

No for Josh. He will have his own seedline. First of his strains is proberly gone drop under the karma squad.

These are the Karma Squad members. Cali Kush Farms, Josh D, KushCo, Terraform genetics, Pearl Pharma, And concentrate company Unregisterd extracts.

JetLife175

Veteran
No for Josh. He will have his own seedline. First of his strains is proberly gone drop under the karma squad.

These are the Karma Squad members. Cali Kush Farms, Josh D, KushCo, Terraform genetics, Pearl Pharma, Trichome Jungle. And concentrate company Unregisterd extracts.

That's a serious line up for the karma squad. Definitely has my interest piqued. I'll be on the lookout for what you guys come up with.

Ollie

Veteran

These are the Karma Squad members. Cali Kush Farms, Josh D, KushCo, Terraform genetics, Pearl Pharma, Trichome Jungle. And concentrate company Unregisterd extracts.
Thanks alot for clearing it up. I was under the impression, that Imperial Genetics was started by Josh and Bubba.

Big up

cannawolf

I can say grow Karma and Rare Dankness, some dna also can get you there. but if you stay with this 2 first i think you will be happy. BUT...never knows what one is looking for. I am happy with Karma and Rare Dankness.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
closest would probably be archive seeds. FaceOff backcross, casper OG, several others

Rare Dankness too, their Ghost of LeeRoy is straight lemon gasoline OG funk

Karma's got great reviews but the Biker Kush i grew wasn't as gassy/loud as most clone-only OG's.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Loompa Farms. they have the Yeti OG and a few others

phatjay

closest would probably be archive seeds. FaceOff backcross, casper OG, several others

Rare Dankness too, their Ghost of LeeRoy is straight lemon gasoline OG funk

Karma's got great reviews but the Biker Kush i grew wasn't as gassy/loud as most clone-only OG's.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Loompa Farms. they have the Yeti OG and a few others
What lacked in the biker kush? This is their first strain I want to run. How was it grown?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
What lacked in the biker kush? This is their first strain I want to run. How was it grown?
it was grown in coco with Canna A&B only.

I guess it was just a bit more sour/pine , instead of the lemon/gasoline that i look for in an OG. everything else about the Biker was on point though, great vigor, potency, and bag appeal

I only grew one cut of the Biker Kush and i didnt personally make the selection so there may be other phenos that i would prefer more. Like i said i have only seen great reviews. It's definitely an excellent strain but based on my limited experience it's not the first one i would personally choose when looking for a pure OG from seed.