What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update esbe!

Looks like Bangi Haze is flowering slower in the North. Our Bangi Haze are starting to flower between 37º-43ºN. I hope she can finishes correctly for you. Have a nice weekend bro! dubi

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
we have small buds! happy sunday dubi and all

8344bangi_haze_220907.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great esbe,

Im glad to hear she's finally flowering seriously there . Bangi Haze has been bred to resist the cold rainy climate of Galicia :badday: , North Spain and it's very mold resistant. I'm very curious to see how she finishes under your cold weather.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola esbe :)

thanks for posting your finished bangi haze pics. Your friend looks so warm inside your garden :smoke:

Im glad she finally resisted the cold and humid conditions of your climate, please post some close ups before chop her if you can!

Have a nice weekend friends and best wishes to all bangi haze growers! dubi

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks guys, you can all have my best beans for the 08 outdoor season!

dubi bro, i will leave her a couple a days. they promise heavy rain monday and i will cut her when the mold starts. i will get you some close ups for shure to

M

mosca negra

Fine work there Esbe & dubi-- as always! She sure looks purdy! Would like a taste also--save some for me! Let's catch up soon!

Later Bro,

Mosca

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks mosca bro!

took some more pix of the bangi woman today. i will get closer soon, promise. she looks like she would love a few more weeks, weather and luck will show if she can. i love and respect this strain very much already and think it would be easy to adapt fully to our climate
8344bangi_haze_2710070.jpg

8344bangi_haze_271007.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710071.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710072.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710073.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710075.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710076.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710077.jpg

8344bangi_haze_2710074.jpg