What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

★ Snypette's World ☆ In the life of a female grower

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlaDankster

Veteran
how about snype and snypette deal with there own shit lol.. why do people think they need to comment on stupid shit that's none of our business?

they are going threw a difficult time as it is.. they don't need people acting like highschool kids..

Pot........meet........................kettle:moon:

Snypette

Veteran
whats good ic! i took some advice and treated myself to some vacation time. i have really never done that because i was always worried about stacking my funds and the games ending and all of that but.. i did a funds check and had op lawyer and fall back all set, and had extra soooo.. off i went!

4/20 is around the corner and i for one, can not wait. that is my christmas

props on the drop snype :)

so what have i missed? fill me in IC fam ;)

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
4/20 is around the corner and i for one, can not wait. that is my christmas

props on the drop snype :)

so what have i missed? fill me in IC fam ;)
what are ya doing for 4/20? not much new around here just lots of bickering as usual and of course weed plants We're gearing up for the outdoor season :woohoo:

Snypette

Veteran
never stopped hank hemp ;) i have had my own projects going on for quite some time. and how sweet missed you guys too!

fladankster i don't get what you are saying. dunno if it's the joint i just smoked or just me? lol

whats good schrews ;) i will be going to a gathering but i cant say more because i could easily be pinned as snypette there. i dont think too many people will go but it is a public thing. I will be rolling up some huge joints and will get some pics for ic

doneit no idea.. im not in europe?

lol i wish i was though. I am dealing with last minute tax bullshit.

Last edited:

Snypette

Veteran
Where I live we just had our first beautiful summer-like day. The second i walked outside my door my entire mood lifted immensly. It felt so good. I went to the beach and walked around in a t shirt and barefoot and it was so warm. Plus my running trails were finally free of snow so I went for a long run with my best friend. we where both bubbling from the high of it. we have been going on treadmills all winter and we were so grateful to be back in nature. I really do not like winter time, it is depressing for me. I would prefer to fly to winter for like two or three weeks a year to ride snow mobiles and go skiing..

Hank Hemp

Veteran
We just had a great weekend and tonight it's suppose to get down in the 20's. Glad I didn't put out my veggie sets.

doneit

Veteran
Oh... my bad? just assumed from snypes thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamzia View Post
How you feeling today Snype? Is the ICCC on your travel list?!

I feel amazing. Me and Snypette will be in Amsterdam but not till after the cup. From there we will be traveling Europe for about a month to various countries.

Or maybe you just aren't there yet?

Got any new projects in the wind?

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
tumblr_lkqvfzz9zD1qjq4hro1_500.jpg

:laughing:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It was beautiful this weekend. This morning I awake to snow and ice all over my car.
Good thing I didnt put them autos out yet.
It was sooo good to get out and excercise this weekend though. Just lovely.
I thought you were in Europe with Snype? You doing any outdoor grows this year Snypette?

Snype

Veteran
What does it feel like to separate your reality's like that ?

Snypette is so paranoid all the time. I have no problems showing my face. I'm thinking of creating a youtube channel fairly soon. No one cares about cannabis. Lol! If we still feel that we have to hide, we'll never win.

Snypette

Veteran
Overgrow: Same thing happened to me neighbor. I washed my car got is all sparkling and the next day snow.. mehhhh. I thought we were done with this shit!

Blue Berry: Well I am open to going to a 420 cup and I am open to it being known who I am there. But for the small 4/20 event I am going to, it's really close to home. I am still an underground grower and I also own a pretty big business (yeahhh, girls been busy;)) right in the area. I have a bunch of clients in the same area as well that I serve regularly.

I am used to living a secret life. It's been this way for so long. People from my high school back in the day knew I was up to something but no one ever put anything together. I was voted 'most interesting' lol. After I graduated I went MIA. Now when I come through to visit friends who live in the area, and I'm driving a brand new car or one time I saw someone at Foxwoods when i have mad G's on the table and I'm sure people wonder and maybe some have put pieces together from those things happening. But it is REAL tiring. This is why I love IC. I feel like it is the only place full of people that I can say whatever I want and just be real. I can be real with my friends/certain people but they don't really care about growing like we do. We all share this passion here together. & The most important thing to me in life is being real with myself over masses of people. As long as I know I know whats up, then it's allllll good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.