What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Unclefishstick's Guide to Home Bicycle Repair

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
veg room,a couple days after being tied down..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php
[/FONT]

Grizz

Veteran
Heya dans, hope the camping trip was a great time.

Think we all felt it was just time to move on is all. Hadn't really been any new threads started around the castle for some time now. DG has definitely moved on with her life outside of the canna world and frankly it would be a huge shock if she were to ever pop in.

Well guys, 9 days in the aero cloner and while I got some nubs I ain't got roots. In RR's I get roots in 10-14 days so it'll probably be one and done with this thing. Sometimes simpler is better.
I hear that, aero cloners and I just don't get along, everyone else swears by them, not me

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep,better get my fancy cloner set up....where are those instructions....fill cup with water,label....damn this thing is complicated!

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I've clone in RR,COCO PRO MIX,u name it with about 80% or better.
I used the airo cloner when I needed that other 20%

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I hear that, aero cloners and I just don't get along, everyone else swears by them, not me

Well I am always trying to improve my methods so I'm gonna try something new with RR's.

I bought a new 10x20 flat, a 10x20 plug tray, a couple 12" airstones(cylindrical style) some hot glue and an air pump.

Just cause dans wasn't listening doesn't mean no one was.:biggrin:

J/K dans brother.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Camping & the Car show was Fanfukintastic !!!! :woohoo:
3 days of no women , smokin whatever whenever we wanted , tunes crankin all weekend , hot rods & hot girls !!!! what more can a guy ask for :yay:

Unc .... just bustin yer stones about the bikes . we all have our things . mines the vans , yours is bikes .... although i'd be more interested if you were talkin 100 cubic inches of stroker motor on yer bikes ..... but it is what it is :biggrin:

So ...... we're hangin in Unc's bike room slash garage now huh ??? its a little different than the castles round table , but hey ..... its not the first garage i've hung out in :)
i do agree we've gotten quite a bit away from Dutch Grown genetics only & it only seems right that we move on as she has as well .

3rd .... i'm always listening :) & I plan on tryin JW's cloner as soon as I find a way of lifting the plug tray off the flat without it being to high .
my aero cloners came in while i was gone & the moms i'm sacrificing are getting huge under the 600 . so i better get ahold of my buddy & get these set up at his place before i get overgrown here .

Last edited:

pappy masonjar

Veteran
WTF ???? I go away for a few days & the knights thread is closed !!! You can't get rid of me that easily Unc !!! :nanana:
You'd have to change names ,sites & even personalitys to evade me for any length of time :biggrin:
great !!!! now we gotta listen to him ramble on about his bikes everyday !!!! :shucks:

I was actually glad he picked the name he did. From what i could tell, the other option was something involving his tartar sauce. I know its prolly a joke from b4 my time, but i'd feel a little weird visiting a thread about unc's tartar sauce.

Well guys, 9 days in the aero cloner and while I got some nubs I ain't got roots. In RR's I get roots in 10-14 days so it'll probably be one and done with this thing. Sometimes simpler is better.

Did u end up running it on a timer? I wonder if that had anything to do with it. Also, i find tap water to be better to use than r/o. And i always scrap off the skin of the bottom inch or two of the stem, then i make a clean 45 degree cut underwater(in a bowl), then immediately straight from the water and dipped into Root tech gel. and I kinda rub the gel in. I add about 20 drops of G.O. Calmg around day 4.

picture.php

I know nobody likes a new person telling others how to do stuff, but Im just trying to help brother:tiphat:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey no problem pappy, like I said, I'm getting roots, I guess I was hoping they would pop out in 5/6 days or something.

No, my timer took a shit after 3 days and I found everything wilted. Been on 24/7 since and they all popped back up. No more C.A.P. for me ever!

I would still use it for wilty cuts that have been, say, in the mail for a day or two and couldn't be stuck in a RR.

I'm guessing in a couple days they will go in some coco and all will be well just seems a bit overkill when a cut stuck in a RR or some coco roots just as well.

Moving 4 ladies into flower tonight, just gave them their dose of Photosynthesis Plus. God that stuff stinks...

captain planet

Veteran
I've killed cuts in plain water, I haven't killed any in awhile using perlite filled cells sitting in
~1/2 inch to none tap water , just need 7-21 days allotted , .... If it ever stops working I'll get a super duper cloner, but perlite really gives a good environment for keeping air and moisture to stem/cut

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
killing clones ...... i've got ya all beat this summer !!!
but .... hopefully .... thats over now .

GG4 @ Day 63 boys :yay:
I'm not going to be able to take them all down at once ... i just don't have the room to hang & dry them all at the same time ( bite me Unc :moon: ) so i'll take 2 maybe 3 down starting tomorrow & the rest will wait till i have room on the lines again . so some of these may go to 70 days before they get chopped .

This is probably the best pic i have that really shows what my GG looks like . the rest have the camera flash or blurryness . it don't show the frost like the ones with the flash , but i think it represents the true bud better as far as my pics go .

the rest i'll put in the pic thread & my albums .

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:tiphat: Heya gang :gday:
Nice to see you found us all dans my friend and yes mate it was time to pull the drawbridge up and lock it and leave by the secret tunnel, if DG ever comes back (which I highly highly doubt ever) then she knows where the key is hidden to get back in and raise the castle flags once again. The Knight tags were all hung on the walls of the castle too. Time for new pastures and unk's garage ;)
Great glue pic there mate :good:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanx brother :tiphat: & yeah your right about the castle . it was a great ride though !!! I may not have been around as long as the knights .... but it was a cool place to hang smoke & chat !!! Learned a ton of growing tidbits & made lots of great friends there !!!! :smoke out:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Maybe not as long as some of us but you are definitely a worthwhile member brother, pretty sure we hold the record now for the longest running thread/s where everyone got along :D

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pretty sure we hold the record now for the longest running thread/s where everyone got along

Lets hope it stays that way !!!! I'm pretty sure Unc is on Troll patrol :biggrin:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:joint: I'm here, just having an off day. I'm going to not make much noise except from the coughing. :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts