What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dog the "Bud" Hunter

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Isaac and Piff
Thanks guys, I do appreciate it, but I know what I am doin. Check his out in about a month, it is perpetual, and I got word recently that I have an air chiller and a few C02 burner on the way. Heat issues are local environment for the most part, my room stays about a degree within outside temps

GMT
Yeah I thought it was time, to let the cats out. There are all in 6.1 gallon pots. I was hoping they would get another 6 or so inches higher, but that did not happen, but yeah it can be hard to see something inside.

Sirsmoke
Thanks brother, getting bigger yet.

Cellar
Thanks dude, looking forward to seeing the tangs in your cellar bro

Stoneroad

You have no idea man, many many hours of work put into there

Strainbrain
Thanks man, Yeah I have a reputation to live up to, would have disappointed everyone with 1 or 2 plants.

Disco

LOL yeah that is me, I dont look much different without the dog mask lol

Gr8shoe

Thanks man, No they are not all Romxtw. I have some rockbud, space jill, space queen, uluru, etc. I am putting in alot of zombie virus very soon

Hazy
thanks man, no worries about the keychain, that is gone now. Broke a while ago.

Maj

Thanks bro, thanks for the visit

Core

Well you know more about this place than probably anyone else. t will be full in about a months time. I will have 26 lights on them at that time

I will be doin an update this week sometime, stay tuned

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Holy Shit!

Holy Shit!

Damn Hoss! you aint fuckin around are ya! lol Good job, looks like it's coming together nicely! :woohoo: This is gonna be fun to watch, thanks for sharing DD! Take care! BC

Dr Dog

Veteran
Hey BC

Thanks for stoppin by, going to try and blow it up.

Here is a list of items I expect to have added very very soon

12 HPS 1000 ballasts
6 "convertable" ballasts (HPS/MH)
24 light tubes... 12 new and 12 used
12 "Bell Lighting" shades with glass
10 6 inch "Vortex" fans
2 control boxes (eight lamps each)
3 mag drive pumps
1 CO2 generator
1 CO2 controller
Rock... lots of rock
48 buckets set up for a two line system
48 mesh tops
1 dehumidifier
1 four by eight table

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Sick room bro!!! You know I'm a huge fan of vertical grows. I'm not sure how high the ceilings are in there, maybe some pancake reflectors would help ya out, but damn they're looking awesome. Personally on big grows where height is not an issue I like stretch... opens up the canopy and allows light in.... these are stretching perfectly.... Rock that shit bro.

Che

Veteran
Finally, a thread to follow the progress!! :D I'm stoked to watch the progression and now I have a subscription :pimp3:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah sweet that looks awesome!

Dont think i have seeb an indoors with that much space :rasta:

Hey you guys should check out the obbt thread over in organic hydro. Even if you not interested in organic growing its a totally awesome bubble box.

I would love to see some bubbling action under this kind of setup :canabis:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I'm gunn'a ride along for this one if U dont mind...Dr.Dog....lookz like the party iz about toget....firedUP.......count me in.....my kinda show...bro.....:lurk:

ps...Dr.Dog....U got Ballz of CaStIoRn........rocksolid.......:abduct:

issack

Veteran
I didn't mean to sound like an ass and a know it all DR D. I know you know what you are doing.. lol.. I'll just shut up.:bow:

That's a serious list of goodies on the way.. Man what an awesome show.!

Aloha

Dr Dog

Veteran
Br

Thanks bro, when the heat cools off a bit I might think of reflectors. I would see everyones point if I had one light and it was horizontal. But 90 per cent of the light is going towards plants. When you come down you will see what I mean

Che

You have never seen a live grow from me? Well enjoy brother

hey Silver surfer

Thanks for stoppin in..I am hopefully going to be working some dwc into the mix soon

Yort
I should have the room filled up in about 2 weeks, so that would be 24 bulbs on 1800 sq ft of flowering space.

Issack

Now worries man, I know you were just trying to be helpful.. Takes alot to bug me.. ENJOY THE SHOW

Frosty Nug
Thanks man, Lighter Leash broke, but man, I went through 4 complete lighters start to finsih with that thing. I would even hook it to the loops of my housecoat.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks sleepy, I am trying. I should be steppin up the bud shots over the next few so make sure you stop by again

Since the topic of my room size has came up I thought I would show everyone what is on the other section of my room

picture.php

D

Deaner

Awesome grow! I will be following this closely. Are you growing in a large garage or warehouse or something? What are you using for security?

Che

Veteran
I saw your home grow but I remembered talking to you about this room months ago, it's awesome to see it up and running! :D Keep the pics coming homie

Old Soul

Veteran
Awesome! So glad to see another thread bro! And damn this is gonna be a good one. I am jealous of that space you have, gonna be killing it for sure.
peace

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i remenber...this pix u are trimming some Sogouda!!!

Btw: the lighters with the skiRoll are killer...

Dr Dog

Veteran
Deaner

Thanks man, yes I am in something like that.. I have a monitored alarm, and a live survellience camera set up. I can monitor whats goin on from anywhere

Che

yea this be the room bro, hope you enjoy the show

Old Soul

Thanks bro, I am hoping to kill it. Pictures forthcoming again real soon, really hard to get good shots with all the orange light

Buddah
Not bad, same breeder, different strain...It is kushadelic

Latest posts

Latest posts