What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Rosa (High Geraniol) Rose Terpenes

Miasa Mura

Funny enough the most rose smelling strain I have tried was a burmese haze. Had litchee to rosewater dominant smell with a skunky background and a racy social high.

That sounds like an amazing flower to tryout!! Maybe I should try and wrangle up some of those seeds :)

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Are there any updates about those Geraniol Afghans.Geraniol has antifungal properties too, besides a very nice rose aroma.

Miasa Mura

Are there any updates about those Geraniol Afghans.Geraniol has antifungal properties too, besides a very nice rose aroma.

Unfortunately, all the moms I had have been killed. I got some cuts that had a bunch of bugs and contaminated the room. I still have 15 seeds of it to grow out and the provider is still selling beans. About to set up again & pop another 5 seeds. Let everyone know when I have these going again.:tiphat:

GreenestBasterd

Hello guys,

the rose terp is an absolute favourite of mine and a quest I’ve been on for quite some time to get into
seed.

Miasma mura sounds like you hit a (rose)goldmine there with those Afghans, very nice.

I have a clone I call the rose, it’s a karma genetics collaboration with cannarado and it’s karmaradoOG x Rosewater. Very potent and flavourful.

I have a bunch of different seeds that have “rose” terps in the description but yet to work though them all.

I’ve also crossed my rose clone to a real seed company Sinai, which holds apparent rose/Turkish delight terps and will be growing some out in the
next few months.

Are those original seeds still available?

Cheers,
Green

the quest continues…

Miasa Mura

Hello guys,

the rose terp is an absolute favourite of mine and a quest I’ve been on for quite some time to get into
seed.

Miasma mura sounds like you hit a (rose)goldmine there with those Afghans, very nice.

I have a clone I call the rose, it’s a karma genetics collaboration with cannarado and it’s karmaradoOG x Rosewater. Very potent and flavourful.

I have a bunch of different seeds that have “rose” terps in the description but yet to work though them all.

I’ve also crossed my rose clone to a real seed company Sinai, which holds apparent rose/Turkish delight terps and will be growing some out in the
next few months.

Are those original seeds still available?

Cheers,
Green

the quest continues…

Hey Green Bastard, I don’t see the seeds for sale any longer, unfortunately.

sounds like you’re well on your way to a true Rose smelling strain! If you’re ever in the Redwood Empire, hit me up and I’ll give you 5 seeds of the Afghani Rose for your project :)

I would suggest popping the cross you made of the Rose and the Sinai, see if any of the females have the aroma profile from ‘the Rose’ and same with the males on the stem rub. If so back cross a Rose smelling male to ‘the Rose’ clone as well as F2 with your “Sinai x Rose” Rose smelling pheno.

keep us posted on your project!! Sounds awesome :)

GreenestBasterd

Hey Green Bastard, I don’t see the seeds for sale any longer, unfortunately.

sounds like you’re well on your way to a true Rose smelling strain! If you’re ever in the Redwood Empire, hit me up and I’ll give you 5 seeds of the Afghani Rose for your project :)

I would suggest popping the cross you made of the Rose and the Sinai, see if any of the females have the aroma profile from ‘the Rose’ and same with the males on the stem rub. If so back cross a Rose smelling male to ‘the Rose’ clone as well as F2 with your “Sinai x Rose” Rose smelling pheno.

keep us posted on your project!! Sounds awesome :)

Miasa mura thank you kindly for such a generous offer, unfortunately I’m down under, so it would quite the trip.
Maybe in the future I’ll have a holiday with mrs and kids.

thanks for the advice on working what I have already and I’ll happily keep you posted on any advancements/achievements I make.

thanks you again for such a generous offer and have a great day.
Green

Miasa Mura

Miasa mura thank you kindly for such a generous offer, unfortunately I’m down under, so it would quite the trip.
Maybe in the future I’ll have a holiday with mrs and kids.

thanks for the advice on working what I have already and I’ll happily keep you posted on any advancements/achievements I make.

thanks you again for such a generous offer and have a great day.
Green

Absolutely! Sounds like a really amazing place and if I’m ever that way I’ll be sure to let you know 😄.

super excited to hear how your project goes and I’m always here to help (like everyone here 😁). Have a great day as well Green!

Latest posts

Latest posts