What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

49 killed in mass shooting at two mosques in Christchurch, New Zealand

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/14/asia/christchurch-mosque-shooting-intl/index.html

At least 49 people were killed and 20 seriously injured in mass shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch Friday, in a carefully planned and unprecedented attack that has shocked the usually peaceful nation. New Zealand's Prime Minister, Jacinda Ardern, called the incident a terrorist attack in a Friday press conference, saying the suspects held "extremist views" that have no place in New Zealand or the world.
The attacks targeted two mosques in central Christchurch at lunchtime local time Friday.
A total of 48 people, including young children with gunshot wounds, were admitted to Christchurch hospital for treatment.
Three men and one woman were arrested in the immediate aftermath of the incident. One man in his late 20s was charged with murder and will appear in court Saturday morning local time.
Of the other three people apprehended, two were arrested in possession of firearms and police are still trying to understand their involvement, said New Zealand Police Commissioner Mike Bush. On Friday night local time police tweeted that the pair remain in custody.
Police said a fourth person was arrested Friday but "that was not related to these events."
Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison said that at least one of those arrested is Australian. He said the shooting was the work of an "extremist right-wing, violent terrorist."
Police said they do not believe there are any other suspects but added that it was still an open investigation.
None of the four people arrested had been on any security watch lists prior to the attack.
Attack apparently broadcast live on social media...
More news in the link posted above.

The live feed was fucking intense as fuck to watch last night before I went to bed. Unfortunately I didn't sleep well due to the circumstances on my mind.

My heart goes out to the victims and their families.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll describe what I saw in the live feed from one of the perps...

The individual that was doing the live feed parked his silver/gray compact car in the driveway next to the mosque. He got out of the vehicle and moved to the back where he opened the lift gate and revealed several gas cans and 2 or 3 AR/AK style weapons. The perp removed one of the weapons and started moving back to the front of his car and around the decorative block fence to the entrance of the mosque. The perp began to enter the building when somebody was coming out (maybe a couple people) and he gunned them down from outside the building. He then entered the building (Mosque) and began gunning down anybody that moved. This seemed to go on for about 5 minutes until the perp realized he was running out of ammo. I believe he has shot most of the victims by now but this guy was on a mission. He left the mosque and went back toward his car. as he was moving toward his ca he fired a few rounds down both directions of the street in front of the mosque. I'm not sure if anybody was shot outside at this time. I couldn't see what he was shooting at. The perp then ran to his car and grabbed another weapon then went back into the mosque. As he reentered the mosque he began shooting every single body that was lying on the floor. He must have gone through 3 or 4 30 or 40 rnd magazines the second time he was in the building. He exited the building again and this time on his way out he shot a woman/girl at the corner of the fence near his car. As he came around to his car the girl was lying in the gutter on front of his car. The perp shot her twice in the head and since it was live and unedited it was a pretty grotesque thing to witness and mentally traumatizing. The guy got back into his car, where there were at least 3 more guns in the passenger seat, and drove off in a bit of a hurry, passing police with their sirens blaring. There were zero police in the area during the entire live feed. It seemed like it went on forever. IDK how long the guy was actually in the mosque but there was zero police presence during the entire live feed, that I saw.

A few questions...

Why do these mass shooting ONLY take place in places where the victims are apparently going to be unarmed?
The perps, in every single one of these situations, are fucking cowards and do not deserve to breath one more breath.

Who did the perps (at least 2) claim to represent in this particular case?

Was this a psy-op? If so, what was it's purpose?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I'll describe what I saw in the live feed from one of the perps...

The individual that was doing the live feed parked his silver/gray compact car in the driveway next to the mosque. He got out of the vehicle and moved to the back where he opened the lift gate and revealed several gas cans and 2 or 3 AR/AK style weapons. The perp removed one of the weapons and started moving back to the front of his car and around the decorative block fence to the entrance of the mosque. The perp began to enter the building when somebody was coming out (maybe a couple people) and he gunned them down from outside the building. He then entered the building (Mosque) and began gunning down anybody that moved. This seemed to go on for about 5 minutes until the perp realized he was running out of ammo. I believe he has shot most of the victims by now but this guy was on a mission. He left the mosque and went back toward his car. as he was moving toward his ca he fired a few rounds down both directions of the street in front of the mosque. I'm not sure if anybody was shot outside at this time. I couldn't see what he was shooting at. The perp then ran to his car and grabbed another weapon then went back into the mosque. As he reentered the mosque he began shooting every single body that was lying on the floor. He must have gone through 3 or 4 30 or 40 rnd magazines the second time he was in the building. He exited the building again and this time on his way out he shot a woman/girl at the corner of the fence near his car. As he came around to his car the girl was lying in the gutter on front of his car. The perp shot her twice in the head and since it was live and unedited it was a pretty grotesque thing to witness and mentally traumatizing. The guy got back into his car, where there were at least 3 more guns in the passenger seat, and drove off in a bit of a hurry, passing police with their sirens blaring. There were zero police in the area during the entire live feed. It seemed like it went on forever. IDK how long the guy was actually in the mosque but there was zero police presence during the entire live feed, that I saw.

A few questions...

Why do these mass shooting ONLY take place in places where the victims are apparently going to be unarmed?
The perps, in every single one of these situations, are fucking cowards and do not deserve to breath one more breath.

AGREED M8 the peeps who do this are nothing but dirty oxygen thieves.

St. Phatty

A few questions...

1. If the shooter's goal is max. body count, it's logical to attack a soft target.

2. I heard about an investigation into 4 people. The first news reports were the one guy who did most of the shooting and wrote a whole bunch of mass shooter's names on his firearms.

I don't know they claimed to represent anybody. They simply resented the wave of Muslim immigration that maybe NZ has also been on the receiving end of.

3. I don't think it was a psy-op. Of course, it's only about 24 hours post-incident.

It's wierd when you learn history from an incident like this.

They showed the weapon with all the names written on it.

Apparently there were mass shooters back in the 1700's ?!

Wow the shooter's last act as an un-jailed person is this wierd history lesson.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few questions...

If your goal is terrorism, why would you want to go somewhere where they could stop you before you could cause the maximum amount of terror? (This is exactly why gun free zones are so stupid...)

Agreed on the cowardly bit.

4 people. All xenophobic, white supremacists who attacked a mosque. They hate brown people and want to keep the "white blood lines pure".

(Funny side note - I read an article sometime last year where one of the "submit your DNA to find out your history" places would always include at least 1% African blood just to mess with white supremacists :biglaugh: )

Interestingly enough, for some reason the "mastermind" thought this would somehow effect gun control in America, even though they were on the opposite side of the planet. And it very well might.

Stack it deep boys. Salad days are coming to an end...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shooter declared “ its for all those people who got killed in Europe “
Totally tragic and I really pray that it don’t set of any copycats,
Condolences to the families of the lost,,,s2

kickarse

A sad day for NZ

Expect a lot more of the same sort of shit in the future, it will end up being "tribe V tribe" in a multi-cultural hell hole everywhere in the west

Who's to blame, society of cause, that and the forced mixing of races/religion of people that haven't got along for 1400 years, it will only get worse for all of us, it will probably still be going on for the next 1400 years, unless we run out of "white people" or islam decides to dissolve itself, or at least give up on total domination of the rest of us.

The UN should shoulder a lot of blame for what go's on in the world, they got some weird lefty ideas, ya can't replace a population without the ones being replaced cracking the shits

America is on the list as well, have a look

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

Cannavore

Veteran
A sad day for NZ

Expect a lot more of the same sort of shit in the future, it will end up being "tribe V tribe" in a multi-cultural hell hole everywhere in the west

Who's to blame, society of cause, that and the forced mixing of races/religion of people that haven't got along for 1400 years, it will only get worse for all of us, it will probably still be going on for the next 1400 years, unless we run out of "white people" or islam decides to dissolve itself, or at least give up on total domination of the rest of us.

The UN should shoulder a lot of blame for what go's on in the world, they got some weird lefty ideas, ya can't replace a population without the ones being replaced cracking the shits

https://www.un.org/en/development/desa/population/publications/ageing/replacement-migration.asp

hqdefault.jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where did you hear this? The guy was an Australian citizen, been following this since it happened yesterday and have heard nothing about him wanting to change US gun laws. Not everything relates back to the US.

Of the 4 arrested one was an armed citizen looking to assist the police.

It's already having an effect on our gun laws as well. Our PM has already pledged tho review our strict gun laws, will probably become closer to the Australian model.

From his manifesto which was published online the morning of the attacks.

how long did you plan this attack?

I begun planning an attack roughly two years in advance and an attack at the location in Christchurch three months in advance.

Why did you choose this time to attack?

The best time to attack was yesterday, the next best time is today. The attack was planned to allow enough time to train, form a plan, settle my affairs, write down my views, then enact the attack.

Why did you choose to use firearms?

I could have chosen any weapons or means.A TATP filled rental van. Household flour, a method of dispersion and an ignition source.A ballpeen hammer and a wooden shield.Gas,fire,vehicular attacks,plane attacks, any means were available. I had the will and I had the resources.

I chose firearms for the affect it would have on social discourse, the extra media coverage they would provide and the affect it could have on the politics of United states and thereby the political situation of the world.

The US is torn into many factions by its second amendment, along state, social, cultural and, most importantly, racial lines.

With enough pressure the left wing within the United states will seek to abolish the second amendment, and the right wing within the US will see this as an attack on their very freedom and liberty.

This attempted abolishment of rights by the left will result in a dramatic polarization of the people in the United States and eventually a fracturing of the US along cultural and racial lines.

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
9/11 New York, Washington, PA, Fort Hood, Tsarnof (sp) brothers in Boston, Islamic State, Teleban and many many more in the US. I have a friend in Iraq and I hope he kills every Muslim he shoots at. A10 works good too. They are in the USA waiting, planning and ready to carry out hundreds more attacks. Fuck them.
Burn1

A sad day for NZ

I had the same thought...If the powers that be are intent on forcing diversity on the people of the western world....Some are going to react with lethal intent....For the most part it's been our replacement population that has been lashing out...This kind of incident is not very common among the white community...But it does happen...

Latest posts

Latest posts