What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dots.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I don't know :( I am also gonna have heat this summer, I can't grow in an air conditioned area and this will be first summer with a qb288. I have to figure something out for cooling also.

G

I don't know :( I am also gonna have heat this summer, I can't grow in an air conditioned area and this will be first summer with a qb288. I have to figure something out for cooling also.
Gday Agent. Constant fresh air and hardy genetics. Lets see what we can do.

7/20 are above dirt so far

M

mrghost

The next generation are in. These are under a 400. I can use it atm because of cool temps but im going to need to change it out soon because I have no AC here. I am at the mercy of the conditions so hardy genetics ae going to play a role in my spot, no temp sensitive broads that will spit balls.

I can get Twin 28watt 4ft T5 fixtures (56watt total) for $85 a pop:wallbash: I can fit maybe 3 or 4 of them in this 2 x 4 tent, i need to fix them to a board and daisy chain the ballasts together. They need to support seedling from zero to 8 weeks veg? Any input is appreciated

View Image

I also use T5 for my seedlings and aero cloner tents. I'm really happy with that setup.

I have ~50W for the aero cloner and ~50W for the seedlings/clones after transplant. If you want to keep them for the first 8 weeks I'd use ~100W.
I switch to 60W high efficiency LEDs after ~3 weeks and that works great for the first 8 weeks (of 14 - 16 in veg).

G

Thanks mr-ghost you're awesome. I will be onto that project soon as its really needed. I will go with 3 double fixtures on your advice.

So im down to one SamSkunkmanMix #13 the rest were males..
I kept one #16 and will use him to pollinate his sister.
Sams#13 was the first to crown and set bud so these are ..''fast hazes'' ? Cool! The male is a decent plant, stem rub is stanky cheesy zinger.

My apologies for the HPS pics I don't have a good camera, it's actually a broken thing I use. I will get them out for shots when there's something to show.

Big thank you to the folks that follow and lurk, it spurs me on.
Eventually, this will be a 30 plant automated system, from my own feminised seed.

picture.php

picture.php

GSWCali

Thanks mr-ghost you're awesome. I will be onto that project soon as its really needed. I will go with 3 double fixtures on your advice.

So im down to one SamSkunkmanMix #13 the rest were males..
I kept one #16 and will use him to pollinate his sister.
Sams#13 was the first to crown and set bud so these are ..''fast hazes'' ? Cool! The male is a decent plant, stem rub is stanky cheesy zinger.

My apologies for the HPS pics I don't have a good camera, it's actually a broken thing I use. I will get them out for shots when there's something to show.

Big thank you to the folks that follow and lurk, it spurs me on.
Eventually, this will be a 30 plant automated system, from my own feminised seed.

View Image

View Image

That's dope, I can see you got your future planned! I'll be following along your journey. I think it's very cool creating your own supply of seeds for your grows!

G

That's dope, I can see you got your future planned! I'll be following along your journey. I think it's very cool creating your own supply of seeds for your grows!
Thanks for the words GSWCali:huggg:

I got fired today from my job I guess the Dots style isn't for everybody lol I got vehicle tax up the wazoo $460 dollars and that's just the tax component, to keep a car on the road in my country is around $1400 annually. That doesn't take into account any repairs/maintenance, or car payments if you have a loan, or licence renewal fee or road tolls (yes we pay to drive on the road) or fuel prices.. The government loves my donations they get a slice anywhere I go:tiphat:

Anyway, spent some time in the garden today and feeling good:biggrin:
Snipped 2 branches off the male and put them in a glass, waiting on them to blow dust, and put the plant itself outside. Will see how it goes.
Feeding the seedlings at .6EC (.2 base water and around 3mls of potassium silicate. The hot n heavy 400 and strong airflow is drying them out real quick so I'm just doing my best for them.
The flowering girls are happy and are on a daily feed of around 500mls or half litre. Dosed them with around a full litre yesterday and got too much runoff. Things are running smooth as a strippers pussy right now:dance013:
Peace out. Dots.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So that Sams15 was a boy too? For whatever reason, I liked the look of that plant in particular. It caught my eye. Granted, it seemed to favor a wider leaf set, I think those would have thinned out as the plant matured.

Sucks about the job. Hope that doesn't put you in too much of a bind.

dank.Frank

G

So that Sams15 was a boy too? For whatever reason, I liked the look of that plant in particular. It caught my eye. Granted, it seemed to favor a wider leaf set, I think those would have thinned out as the plant matured.
picture.php

Now that would've have been cool to use a male on your word.
He was a runt that got tossed to the side with the rest, but he didn't let up and earnt his spot back. The root development on the Sams plants has been lacking and I've no idea what thats about..

Sucks about the job. Hope that doesn't put you in too much of a bind.

dank.Frank
Thank you Frank, Im good, new opportunites abound:woohoo:

Stretch Indica from Tiki. Cool plant

picture.php

G

This is a sour bubble haze. Its a cross I made, it's about as potent as you'll ever need and you can smoke it every day. Can be very speedy. Glazed with trichomes.
Some express mango. The haze Aunty was mango and a lot more.
This particular one is from mango plants that I pulled out of photoperiod and stressed. Some can be sensitive and will blow balls if stressed. I have 2 in this run, the other one is mislabeled as a different strain but I could tell by the growth habit, leaves and stem aroma. Sweetly offensive.

Sourbubblehaze fem
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

sams- Just tuned the fan speed controller up on the cooltube
picture.php

sour bubble haze fem- limey leathery soap
picture.php

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
This is a sour bubble haze. Its a cross I made, it's about as potent as you'll ever need and you can smoke it every day. Can be very speedy. Glazed with trichomes.
Some express mango. The haze Aunty was mango and a lot more.
This particular one is from mango plants that I pulled out of photoperiod and stressed. Some can be sensitive and will blow balls if stressed. I have 2 in this run, the other one is mislabeled as a different strain but I could tell by the growth habit, leaves and stem aroma. Sweetly offensive.

Sourbubblehaze fem
View Image

View Image

View Image
This leaf has the same shape as the print on one of my shirt:bis:

G

I put the LED in 2 days ago, replaced the 400hps.
They seem to be enjoying it, perky and orientation toward the light.
I fed with flowering nutes earlier so a couple look sad.
Very leathery you could say from the bubba influence but its from the silicate.
They are 19 days old right now from when seed hit dirt (no presoak, just straight in) the smaller ones are 5 days behind from a second sowing.

So the plan is to throw the 400 into the flower tent and pot these up and flower them in the next few days. Then ill have the veg open, ill pop SBhaze and the VIETNAMESE now this isnt a strain from the lovely vietnam but... its bag seed from viet mersh, the weed is shockingly processed but potent, seems high in myrcene, coffee hashy earthy, not sure how these come about but theres the obvious hermy risk but ill roll the dice.
It may be a fact ill have a pack of sour dub x cookie boi in my hands soon so there be some s1s made.
Will be using the below pics for comparison pics of HPS vs LED grown @19 days

These 2 are different at this stage or haze influenced you could say, I could see this from seedling, longer first leaves or ''diamond'' shaped tells me haze influence. The one on the left has some red/purple in the stem. This plants realtion was a colombian with the red bracts.

picture.php

Nodage
picture.php

picture.php

Timer failure set flower behind but things are rolling now @ 10/14 photoperiod.

picture.php

picture.php

This leaf has the same shape as the print on one of my shirt
stylish mf, I like that.

be well be safe be kind to yourself.

G

Day one FLOWER, 21 SBhAze, unsexed, plants are 4 weeks today. Steady cropping.
picture.php

picture.php