What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much do you harvest with 600 hps ?

Spaventa

Veteran
For cash, concider a Critical Mass cross. There are several good ones from several breeders that combine high yield with quality.
As said, you would do better in coco. Other then that, veg longer. Best of luck mate.

scarafino

Hzy

Hzy

Hey bro i groW critical mass , critical + its same

But the yield its not bigger

Maybe I don’t have good technique

I don’t know groW time change because If you veg With 3 gallon pot with 9 plant per square metter or 16 in 2 gallon for 3 week or 6 week veg with 5 plant in 5 gallon I think the result it’s same bro no ?

R

Rab.C

Hey bro i groW critical mass , critical + its same

But the yield its not bigger

Maybe I don’t have good technique

I don’t know groW time change because If you veg With 3 gallon pot with 9 plant per square metter or 16 in 2 gallon for 3 week or 6 week veg with 5 plant in 5 gallon I think the result it’s same bro no ?

i think yield would be better with more plants and flip sooner
because you want buds not stems.this what i would like too do
also waste of nutrients and electric because light can only penetrate through canopy so far.so no point vegging for ages.
plus you would get more crops per year...

For strain that yield well's and don't need long VEG is dr krippling incredible bulk

9 plants under 600watt and 3 weeks veg MAX, I done 5 under 600 and they was to big with 4 week veg. Only got 12z and one plants was 4.5oz, the rest was small because I vegged to long.

R

Rab.C

600watt yield

600watt yield

here is a cpl of pics of plants from my 600watt well it was mostly

600watt but some days it was lowered to 400 watt too keep temps
good the biggest yielder so far is three blue kings & lowest yielder
is barbara bud...so it comes down to strain and phenos...so growing
from clones would be better...? Rab

RockinRobot

here is a cpl of pics of plants from my 600watt well it was mostly

600watt but some days it was lowered to 400 watt too keep temps
good the biggest yielder so far is three blue kings & lowest yielder
is barbara bud...so it comes down to strain and phenos...so growing
from clones would be better...? Rab
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79361&pictureid=1929714&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79361&pictureid=1929752&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Growing from clone is always easier. All clones grow at the same rate therefore the canopy is easier to maintain.

there are lots of thing which affect your yield like the potency of nutrients, amount of heat in the grow room, quality of fertilizers, grow medium etc

Grow light not everything that indoor plants need to grow. High yield is only possible when you care your plants like babies. give them proper care, nutrition, full spectrum of light, do not disturb them when they are in sleep mode.

co2 plays an important role in getting big buds

R

Rab.C

Grow light not everything that indoor plants need to grow. High yield is only possible when you care your plants like babies. give them proper care, nutrition, full spectrum of light, do not disturb them when they are in sleep mode.

co2 plays an important role in getting big buds

i just remembered my partner pulled the seedlings from pots
when they were only 2 weeks old and ripped the roots but i reppoted them and they made it.so maybe part of reason why they didnt yield so much...

ODF

600w. 4 plants from seed. Black DOG from HSO. 25l soil. Topped once. Defoliated a week before flip and 21 days after flip. Yielded 500g dry. First run in this tent. Only used Flora Nova Bloom.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I just recently was experimenting with cmh and ran 1 630 over a 3x3 tray and pulled 25.75 z of glue. 721 grams. 1.14 gpw
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

scarafino

Hey Stungerongeneral its beautifull!

What variety and how long of growth?

ODF how much veg ?

I find that I have a lot of low secondary branch with heads that are not compact

How do you make your BUDs compact?

My buds who are up are compact but the secondary a lot less

You think the S.O.G technique its better for big yield in soil ?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Thanks, and yes that tray was gg4. I usually clear out most of the lower growth. My trays usually go in at around a foot tall and flower for pretty close to 70 80 days.

scarafino

hello amigos,

What is the easiest way for you to have a big return?

And the fastest?

I am not an expert and I would like to increase my yield, for example, if I use 20 jar of 2 gallon with 3 week veg in soil

I would increase my performance,

Rather than with 9 plants per 3 Gallon Jar Lamp

R

Rab.C

i think more plants you can flip sooner but i read if you use 600 watts you only going to get 600 grams if your enviroment is great

Latest posts

Latest posts