What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

lighting a 2x3 tent

zappa66

attachment.php

Here was the last pic I took of the screen. I harvested at around 60 days after starting to see amber. Three different phenos. Left: med sized buds looked pretty good. Middle, very beefy buds more color, slightly less crystaly. Right, very crystaly but way less yield.

Attachments

• FEA3CE28-D634-44B0-A4F2-5CCF2D8C6F5B.jpg
    FEA3CE28-D634-44B0-A4F2-5CCF2D8C6F5B.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 15
  • AFCFC3C0-98AC-4D06-9B69-CCE00A1F39F3.jpg
    AFCFC3C0-98AC-4D06-9B69-CCE00A1F39F3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 16

zappa66

Final dry weight 9.46oz from somewhere around 450w. I had a kill a watt borrowed but have returned it. Drivers were about cranked all the way up. Anyway pretty pleased as two of the three plants were not real heavy. Pretty potent, but not earth shattering. We’ll see how’s it cures up.

Ruby_Abu

View Image

Here was the last pic I took of the screen. I harvested at around 60 days after starting to see amber. Three different phenos. Left: med sized buds looked pretty good. Middle, very beefy buds more color, slightly less crystaly. Right, very crystaly but way less yield.

Looks pretty well. nice work.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Wow I'm glad this thread got bumped I somehow lost it again. Great work! I'm loving my qb288 and you seem to be rocking them! I found if you turn down the potentiometer to about 90% on what you "see" light wise, you are pumping out a lot less heat as well.

zappa66

Thanks for the kind words, this is my 7 day a week season at work so I most likely won’t be updating too much. Just flipped two ghost train haze x bengi haze under the screen. Never done a real sativa before.

View Image

Why do you use the panels so high above the plants? Quantum Boards are a very wide dispersion angle light without a lens to focus the light at the plants where you needed.

At the distance you have your lights hung, the plants are not receiving the proper PPFD intensity they need to grow optimally. With that said, your screen is filling in very nicely, I'd just like to see you getting the full use out of those lights.

I saw in the beginning of your thread you were looking for a light for a 2x3, but it seems as though you already have one. We are giving away a 126X right now (220W) which is meant for a 2x3 in case you're interested in joining our giveaway. :)

zappa66

My wife says it’s good for her back pain and it does make you sleepy. I’d call it boring, and the tk x Iraq blew it away potency whise. I’d skip it to be honest. Ah well.

Last edited:

zappa66

attachment.php

Here is my current ghost train haze x bengi haze

Attachments

• F03E3DC1-1D07-4388-B4C2-931AA5617804.jpg
    F03E3DC1-1D07-4388-B4C2-931AA5617804.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 13

zappa66

Stray fox’s chem triangle, hard to imagine but it looks like I got two different phenos.
attachment.php

Attachments

• F86B8727-EDC6-4815-A9FE-2CEDEA9CA4C7.jpg
    F86B8727-EDC6-4815-A9FE-2CEDEA9CA4C7.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 12