What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thin mint pheno in dwc

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Noticed theirs alot of talk about the cookies but not much on the thin mint pheno which im lead to believe is the original cut.. the rest are either s1 phenos or crosses...

Some people say she is a slow at vegging.. i wouldnt say she was slow but i would say you need to train her from the start... i find her to be a very agressive feeder.. in veg she can drink a good 3-4 ltrs a day..

The lady that i have at the minute is about to get flipped but ill keep an update on here for future reference... im pretty sure she is about 5 weeks from clone..

2zlkCM9.jpg

TlLBoNy.jpg

KZrEmZD.jpg

rsymW6f.jpg

10wjofw.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Due to get a res change today....

currently around 2.0ec ph 5.8... i dont use no stims or additives just straight n-p-k and micronutrients...

Noticed her leaves are really long like a sativa but they retain a decent width.. Still vegging... :tiphat:

Z6lxcgb.jpg

Ruu7oPJ.jpg

4DcUYZy.jpg

o11Nscd.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Have recently took cuts from this girl..shes currently on week 5-6 weeks veg buy she also had a re-housing halfway through..

Her leaves are twisted but im not sure if its a genetic trait or she is growing that hard and fast its forcing them to twist..her appetite is aggresive she will drink 4-5 ltrs a day.. think she benefits from training..

Will.flip her 12/12 tomoz nightĺ :tiphat:

XVkhzt5.jpg

tD3ThXs.jpg

sZhb4oH.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
That must be the original, it's trying to revert to OGKB leaves, lol!:biggrin:

What's your humidity?

Humidity is in the 50s... i thought girlscout cookies was og kush x durban poision where does the og kush breath come into it?

There is a cut/clone of ogkb x gsc already in the uk.. its called cement shoes.. didnt rate her she gets boring really quick...

AgakK11.jpg

RIVfzjE.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Day 6 12/12

Fresh res change... ive halfed the amount of nitrogen and increased her pk...

Her roots have a gorgeoues clean earthy minty aroma... its amazing how each plants root systems all have different aromas even though the all being fed the same...

tz6DgeF.jpg

DUboudb.jpg

Rqh2W4a.jpg

VRWH2ST.jpg

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I'm not exactly sure you have a cookie plant there. Finger leaves seem pretty long. Don't know the Thin Mint but only Chimera's and they have shorter leaves.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
I'm not exactly sure you have a cookie plant there. Finger leaves seem pretty long. Don't know the Thin Mint but only Chimera's and they have shorter leaves.

who says chimera has the real deal cut and if your buying his seeds they will have come from whatever version of cookies clone hes got?? so you could be comparing against another completly different cut?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Day 6 12/12

Fresh res change...
Have you ever looked into DWC without res changes? I find it much more simple and effective for cannabis. :) I try to only change my res at 3 points in a grow.

1. 5-7 Days before harvest
2. After harvest
3. When I REALLY screw up and a re-fill is healthier than 'fixing'

The res management methods I use for this are over 20 years old. They make hydro and quality cannabis ridiculously simple. ;) I strongly recommend any cannabis hydro grower to absorb the information. :D

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
who says chimera has the real deal cut and if your buying his seeds they will have come from whatever version of cookies clone hes got?? so you could be comparing against another completly different cut?

Can't say for sure which cut he has, but the offspring looks a lot like the forum cut and pics I have seen from the thin mint cut. Never seen so many long fingered leaves except from fake cookies. I could be totally wrong, though. Just a little skeptical atm.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Can't say for sure which cut he has, but the offspring looks a lot like the forum cut and pics I have seen from the thin mint cut. Never seen so many long fingered leaves except from fake cookies. I could be totally wrong, though. Just a little skeptical atm.

Yeah i know what you mean pal but different enviroments can bring out different traits... humidity
.. light colour frequency... the method of growing .. temps.. can have an effect on the plants expression..

Latest posts

Latest posts