What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Remove all fan leaves for a stealthy grow?

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
your best bet is to train the plant to grow along the ground. taking all the leaves off will be a daily activity as they will just keep regenerating as fast as you pluck them. I've never done it a whole grow just 2-3 specific times during a cycle so I can not guarantee you what will happen but I can tell you the plant will be spending considerable energy regenerating leaves instead of making bud.
Great answer.

The biggest yielding Autos I've heard of were trained using a cotton line with nothing more than big lead fishing weights holding the plant down. No staking required.

LungCooking

Great answer.

The biggest yielding Autos I've heard of were trained using a cotton line with nothing more than big lead fishing weights holding the plant down. No staking required.

wondering how the plants with those fishing weights would behave with a strong wind :thinking: