What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Making OF STRAWBERRY KUSH BREATH

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
The beautiful Mendo Breath meets B.O.G Strawberry Kush
There is one goal here a pheno hunt with the offsprings
I will hit her with pollen from Bogs Strawberry Kush within the next few days.She is under a 300 watt L.E.D light in a DWC bucket.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

The first three pics are not mine it is the same cut I have that is being used for the cross.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Sounds very interesting. Id love to give it a go. I used to het some super loud strawberry kush a while back, smell an 8th from the cars trunk.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Thanks for coming in guys @ sturgeon When there done there will be tester for a few I got you,.Rocky you know I got you hope you in joy those beans .I'm hitting her in 3-4 days this is a joint project with hicksticky.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll be here in the corner chillin & puffin ..... good luck on the cross & pheno hunt ! :tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
That cross sounds great.... is this the ultraviolet, platinum, or another mendobreath cut...

hicksticky

Still at large...
Ahh... found it.
Subbing in.

Yeah I found a nice Sour strawberry Kush male in some f2s of BOGs f1s.... I'll see if I was smart enough to save pics of him from last year.

He was a keeper, great structure, stem rub was of dank strawberries.
When flowered he had awesome flower structure, nice tight and fat, and resin production was on point.
Been waiting to do some nice crosses with him, this is sure to be one.

Let's see if I get lucky and find some pics :dance013:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
the cut was gifted to me by a friend.The cut looks like the F2 #M than some times I think it looks like the ogkg F3 variation it was gifted to me so I don't have the full info.She is a beauty that's all I know :)

mendobreath#UV= original f1 ultraviolet cut / platinum cut
same cut that we selected with norcal, given two names. norcal found an ultraviolet cut that was lost in the first round and so we gave that title to another keeper from the second selection.

mendobreath#1 = original f1 gage cut
cut we discovered in Mendo and created the Mendo Breath F2 with. this was used in the Breathwork #1.

mendobreath #2 = original f1 gage cut
this cut was used in the Breathwork #2, it's a greener and larger yielding phenotype of the F1.

mendobreath#2 f2 = mendo breath f2 OGKB dom
selection of the f2 used to create the Mendo Breath F3 Variation 2. OGKB dom structure and leaf set.

mendobreath#M= mendobreath f2 mendo montage dom
Mendo purps phenotype of the F2 selected to crete the MEndo Breath F3 Variation M.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Half of the plant was hit with strawberry kush other half GB BX2

Half of the plant was hit with strawberry kush other half GB BX2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the cut was gifted to me by a friend.The cut looks like the F2 #M than some times I think it looks like the ogkg F3 variation it was gifted to me so I don't have the full info.She is a beauty that's all I know :)

mendobreath#UV= original f1 ultraviolet cut / platinum cut
same cut that we selected with norcal, given two names. norcal found an ultraviolet cut that was lost in the first round and so we gave that title to another keeper from the second selection.

mendobreath#1 = original f1 gage cut
cut we discovered in Mendo and created the Mendo Breath F2 with. this was used in the Breathwork #1.

mendobreath #2 = original f1 gage cut
this cut was used in the Breathwork #2, it's a greener and larger yielding phenotype of the F1.

mendobreath#2 f2 = mendo breath f2 OGKB dom
selection of the f2 used to create the Mendo Breath F3 Variation 2. OGKB dom structure and leaf set.

mendobreath#M= mendobreath f2 mendo montage dom
Mendo purps phenotype of the F2 selected to crete the MEndo Breath F3 Variation M.

yeah i was trying to figure which one it was too , i do know it came from the san diego area .
crop has a cut of the MB but his is slightly different than mine .pretty sure his is the UV cut .

heres hoping you get seeds a plenty brutha !!! :tiphat:

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
It's gotta be the environment that makes it look different.
Hope you find some room to try some after me and hick run it :tiphat: