What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Pakistan line imported by Mriko years go, reproduced by me and shared with friends... Purple Clouds here took the relai and perpetuates the selection and preservation, thanks bro your greens wibes and work shine, congratz too with all your other nice strains in progress!
This Yarkhun like many have to be work and refreshes by good selection, mutant to clean etc!

Special dédicace to Mriko, let's hope you are fine and well somewhere, look forward your news bro peace

Yarkhun fresh F2s :
picture.php

Purple Clouds grow :
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=64946

Vibes'
++

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
Hey, Roms.

How do these plants smell?
Wonder if this line is related to some Nepalis? I grew few Baglung Nepali some years ago, and your pakis remind me of some of them.
Have you grown the Baglungs? The same Baglung seeds were sold By few different seed banks back then. I bought mine from a Danish site, but I think atleast BlueHemp were selling the same Banglungs

Some Baglungs had a earthy, moldy smell, some abit sweaty and fruity. One smelled quite like nectarine fruits. Effect was calm high, somewhat similar to MAndala Seeds' Satori.

Here are few pics of the Nepalis:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:)

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bienvenue GoatCheese!

Your description of aroma corresponds well thankz, by the look a little bit less i feel but anyway it looks quite similar and sure something related genetically... Pakistan/Pradesh/Nepal, North Indian indica vibes. :)

Purple Clouds's smoke report soon, he find a rare fruity pheno with cherry thing backside... My mom P1 was more on the woody/earthy/hasch/mushroom/moldy yes... Not powerfull THC smoke but nice mellow body and head effects. Nevertheless i look forward cannabinoid and terpz analysis. Thanks again GC, peace.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bien le bonjour Maniv'

Faut compter 10/12 semaines max, ça a aussi tendance à durer selon les phéno, comme on peut le voir les pistils peuvent être très fins... ;) Avec une Pakistanaise plus typée Kafiristanica style X18 les pistils sont beaucoup plus épais et le temps de flo est moindre, ça résine plus aussi!

GoatCheese

Veteran
Bienvenue GoatCheese!

Your description of aroma corresponds well thankz, by the look a little bit less i feel but anyway it looks quite similar and sure something related genetically... Pakistan/Pradesh/Nepal, North Indian indica vibes. :)

Purple Clouds's smoke report soon, he find a rare fruity pheno with cherry thing backside... My mom P1 was more on the woody/earthy/hasch/mushroom/moldy yes... Not powerfull THC smoke but nice mellow body and head effects. Nevertheless i look forward cannabinoid and terpz analysis. Thanks again GC, peace.

Yea, you Pakis sure look more bushy. The Neps were quite cola-oriented atleast in small pots, not a lot of side branching. Some of them were clearly more indica, some quite viney sativa. Some started to autoflower in 18/6 veg light cycle.
..but interesting that the aromas match that well with your Pakis, hmmmmmmm.

BTW, How do you guys test them? With the Alpha-CAT kit? ..man i kinda want one of those kits, but they're still rather expensive imo
..for my broke arse anyways, lol.
:biggrin:

Manivelle

Veteran
Bien le bonjour Maniv'

Faut compter 10/12 semaines max, ça a aussi tendance à durer selon les phéno, comme on peut le voir les pistils peuvent être très fins... ;) Avec une Pakistanaise plus typée Kafiristanica style X18 les pistils sont beaucoup plus épais et le temps de flo est moindre, ça résine plus aussi!
hey we're not on the french forum poto ^^ .

she seems pretty resinous .do you have some macros ?

thank you

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
BTW, How do you guys test them? With the Alpha-CAT kit? ..man i kinda want one of those kits, but they're still rather expensive imo
..for my broke arse anyways, lol.
:biggrin:

Patience vibe, prices will be lowered with time i think, let's hope! :biggrin:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Lol Maniv' on s'en fout ça fait toujours classe de parler Français jajaja... Et Mriko il est french à l'aise, big big up to the canna french squad. Rahan tu nous manques aussi mec, coma back dude please!

she seems pretty resinous .do you have some macros ?

Not as much resinous as the Mazar but it is not bad, and no big macro yet so you have to zoom your page poto ^^

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Salut Roms!!!

great to see ya working with "new" genetics......

à + mon pote

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
With this Yarkhun line i also made a cross with the other Pakistan line X18 from Tom Hill, F1 named Pakik, currently F2ing process.
(My IBL is focused on the broad leaves and vigor branching...)

Few shots to enjoy the X18 Kafiristanican influence, peace.

Pakik F1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

++

burningfire

Veteran
I still have a bunch of those but they were heat damaged.. that's what namkha told me when he sent them... I haven't bothered looking into them but the black cherry bit sounds interesting

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Oh boy, the world is short! Got some africain landrace from, or it was the turbo sour! Could not 100% remember, but i'm remember rahan! :tiphat:

Salut 'D here is Rahan's last traces to remember, maybe your African was the Malawi Goblin?
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1880523#post1880523
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1880537&postcount=4

I still have a bunch of those but they were heat damaged.. that's what namkha told me when he sent them... I haven't bothered looking into them but the black cherry bit sounds interesting

Hi, try your luck bro! But knowing that those Pakistan cultivar today lines are a bit genetically sick and need a lot of selection work to reproduce and preserve well. Peace

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Good question, i wonder if they are my "ivory coast" seeds i got from him !

Probablement, puisque ce sont les seul africaine que je trouve dans mon congélo.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cool, pas très courant la Côte d'Ivoire comme cultivar auprès de notre landrace worldwide communauté, t'en as beaucoup?
Offtopic African mode on^^

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
To go back pure Paki style, the smoker theory i trust with seeds size in general is the shape of pistils, well necessarily linked so! We observe that Yarkhun pistils are generally thin/slim compared to X18 or Mazar. However there 's always exceptions and probably possible to find large pistils with Yarkhun but it would be a special luck will see the offspring! :biggrin:

To conclude i think that the "seed size and pistils" is a big notion for phyllotaxy of cannabis! Is it already studied or mentioned by pro botanists, books??? What do you think about folks? Am i smoke too much^^ Well all is about Kafiristanican species and Nuristan history in my humble opinion. To compare Afghanica (Mazar etc), Indica(Pakistan valleys and North Indian) and Kafiristanica (Nuristan valleys). DNA art stuff will be cool will see! Peace

Pakistan "Indica" Yarkhun mom :

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: