What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crosses you have made or plan to make?

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
If want to breed then your going to make crosses and have plans to make certain crosses. What kind of crosses have you made? or what crosses do you want or plan to make? I have made a few crosses so far but haven't grown out the seeds. I do have plans to make alot of crosses in my lifetime with the strains I got and whatever else I add to my collection. I have plans for endless crosses with these strains. Let's say my seed stock is going to be nice.

Crosses I've made: (1st two crosses I've made)

Diamond Head x White Widow- I had a decent White Widow male so I decided to pollinate my Diamond Head female. Curious to see what this cross will be like. Hoping more potency added from the WW. I got a few names for it but haven't decided what to call them. I was thinking maybe Hawain Widow or White Diamond.

Diamond Head x Northern Berry- These were the clones I had flowering I was experimeting with some NB seeds. I got one male that stunk like skunk and had purple pollen sacs. I pollinated a bottom bud on one of the clones for this cross. I think this male will add some Blueberry sweetness and maybe some color. I think I'm going to call this cross Sweet Island.

Crosses I plan to make: (not all but just an example of what I want to do)

AK48 x Blueberry
AK48 x White Widow
AK48 x Bubbalicous
AK48 x Northern Skunk
AK48 x Mexican Sativa
AK48 x Cali-O
AK48 x Rock Bud x Lavender
AK48 x Skunk x Lavender
AK48 x K2 x Lavender

Blueberry x California Orange
Blueberry x AK48
Blueberry x Bubbalicious
Blueberry x White Widow
Blueberry x Mexican Sativa
Blueberry x Sweet Tooth x Lavender
Blueberry x Rock Bud x Lavender
Blueberry x Somango x Lavender

Bubbalicious x AK48
Bubbalicious x Blueberry
Bubbalicous x Cali-O
Bubbalicous x White Widow
Bubbalicious x Northern Berry
Bubbalicious x Mexican Sativa
Bubbalicous x Diamond Head x White Widow

Cali-O x Blueberry
Cali-O x AK48
Cali-O x White Widow
Cali-O x Northern Skunk
Cali-O x Mexican Sativa
Cali-O x Bubbalicous
Cali-O x Somango x Lavender
Cali-O x Sweet Tooth x Lavender
Cali-O x K2 x Lavender
Cali-O x Skunk x Lavender

As you can see each strain is going to be crossed with other strains I own. Some may turn out shitty and some may turn out real nice. I'm just going to experiment the hell out my genetics. My genetic pool is decent but not great but very workable. Basically everytime I grow certain strains I will make a cross with each plant. Say I have Blueberry and Cali-O growing. I will make a cross with both but on both ends. Once seed crop will be the BB x Cali-O and the other will be Cali-O x BB. Endless crosses to work with.

Last edited:
Cross I'm participating in thie year (the male's going to be mine): F-13 (m) x Hawaiian Sativa (f, clone). Two fairly early flowering, heady sativas from different places... mmm. Hopefully the offspring will be purple, too.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
BluEBLaZeS said:
your going to have to live a 100 years to do all that my friend

Let's just say I'll do what I can do with what I have. Those are just crosses I want to do not that I'm going to get to it.

acidfire

Ive never made seeds before, but I will give it a shot this summer.

Ive got my hands on two males:

Subcool's - apollo11x(ortegaxc99) [astroboy] and
BOG's - sour bubble bx2

I was also gifted with two clones:

One is my friends plant, Juicy Fruit X Fruity Juice.

The other is my friends dads which is called 'Phear'.
He bred it for years in the 80s but had to quit growing, so he made some seeds. Just two years ago he popped a few and found a nice mom.
From what ive seen/smelt, his mom is pretty stinky in veg.
I think the parents are: 'Purple Afghani x White Widow x Skunk1?....'

Seeds I plan to make:

astroboy x astroboy
astroboy x sour bubble

sour bubble x sour bubble
sour bubble x astroboy

(juicy fruit x fruity juice) x sour bubble
(juicy fruit x fruity juice) x astroboy

phear x sour bubble
phear x astroboy

SneakySneaky

Veteran
ok heres what i wanna do

Strawberry Diesel x Choco Diesel .... then
NYCD (golden pheno)x (Strawberry x Choco Diesel)

= Neopolitan Diesel

ND x Origional Diesel / Chemdog

and work the ND X Chem until i got a chocolate/strawberry tasting and diesel/rotten meat smell

hopefully in 10 years i might win a Cup or 2 with that lol

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I'm going to grow at least 3 strains a year. I got 15 strains to work with. So it will take me at least 2 1/2 to 5 years to grow them all out and get some crosses. I just went through and put strains in a group of 3 to grow. I then wrote down what crosses I really want. Each group is going to give off 3 crosses and more carry on seeds. I just hope all the seeds stay viable for that long. I might try to grow 6 strains a year so it's quicker. Here is what I'm going to do for an example.

First Grow Set:

Blueberry
Cali-O
Rock Bud x Lavender

Crosses:

Blueberry x Cali-O
Cali-O x Rock Bud x Lavender
Rock Bud x Lavender x Blueberry

By the time I get done growing out all my strains I'll have 11 new crosses to add to my strain collection. I'll also have extra seeds from each strain for future breeding purposes. Once I get done with my crosses then I'll start over again growing out the crosses and going from there. I'll then continue to select best mothers for perpetual growing. I want more strains but I think I'll be happy with what I got for growing the rest of my life. I can't complain.

• Love
Reactions: ost

medicaluser420

I am planning on crossing my Conquistador from Subcool with Lightstorm made by purplebuddy ConquistadorxLightstorm in hopes of making a purple Con. cross. Here is what my Con. looked like I am reveging her needs a few more weeks to take cuts. I hope to keep backcrossing it to make it more Con. dominant than Lightstorm. Still need to grow out the LS seeds and find a healthy male. Hopefully I will do sometime this year.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
I'm anxious to get started really. I'm curious to see what some of these crosses become. I'm sure some Subcool crosses will be nice. It's all about being creative really. I look to see what I can add to a strain or what I can do to improve it. I plan on using a pure Mexican Sativa I got for some nice Sativa crosses. Once cross I'm going to make is Mexican Sativa x Bubbalicious. The goal is to sweeten up the flavor but still have a nice Sativa high.

G

I have 2 AK 48 males growing now. Plan to hit a few buds of each female from my next grow on, starting with

• :joint: :yummy:
  • Bog medley
  • Mental floss
  • Double dutch
  • Wonder deisel
  • White russian
  • Romulan x Chronic
  • Blockhead
  • Bog LSD
  • Bog BMR
  • Bog Lifesaver
    Well thats the plan anyway :smoweed: :Bolt:

G

Yea Closet I always bought seeds,but now have more room so I will try and make some, hopefully they produce some good plants,but I like to clone so I am just making sure I always have seed stock as we never know what could happen around here. Good luck with your list that could take some time.

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Oh it's definetly going to take some time but it's going to be fun. My plan is to have plenty of genetics to work with the rest of my life.

G

I have just started working on some crosses...

I got a nice triofiliate BubbleDust male - GrowDoc seeds (AngelDust x BubbleGum - I think AD has some JH in it ....)

So I am making

Black Domina x Bubble Dust Trio

Bubble Dust x Bubble Dust Trio

Crazy Widow ((Power Plant x Orange Bud x Passion no1 = Crazy Plant ), (Crazy Plant x White Widow) x Bubble Dust Trio

Hope to see some trifiliates in new generations and play with them!

Take care,
Agnes

Last edited:

nappybutbald

Here are my up coming projects and whats in the making and the names have giving to each. I've already done Nirvana's Chrystal X Nirvana's Master Kush = Crystal Kush and these are in the making now

Afropips' Mr. Majestyk X BOG's Grape Punch = Majestyk Punch
BOG's Blue Moon Rocks X Reeferman's Big Thunder X BOG's Blue Moon Rocks = Thunder Moon Rocks
Reservoir's Apollo Mist X Reeferman's Blue Thunder = Blue Apollo
Reeferman's Potent Purple X BOG's Grape Punch X Gypsy's VeryBerrySurprise(Pheno) = Fruit Punch
Sam the Skunkman's Skunk #1 X Spice of Life's Blockhead = Skunk Head
Sagarmatha's Blueberry Bud X DJ Short's True Blueberry = BerryBerryBlue
Reeferman's Big Thunder X Reeferman's Blue Thunder = Big Blue Thunder
BOG's Bogglegum X Tom Hill's Cal Jax = Jumpn Jax
Gypsy's VeryBerrySurprise(Pheno) X Seedsdirect's (POK Kush X White Giant) X Reeferman's Potent Purple = The Purple Giant

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
Nice names for the strains Nappy. I got a few names but I really don't like giving them an official name until I grow them and smoke them. Here are some names that I got in mind for my first few crosses.

Blueberry x Cali-O- Orangeberry
Cali-O x Rock Bud x Lavender- Purple Cali
Rock Bud x Lavender x Blueberry- Purple Berry Indica

I'm not sure yet. Some strains are hard to name.

KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG

KICKIN ASS SWAN SONG

I have a stock of 2 strains from swan song!

Strain 1 = A hint of rich roast, this is Prime bud for wake and bake. A sweet Swan Song Sour Saver v1 queen (DSDv2 x Lifesaver) brushed with a healthy dose of Reservoir Seeds Petrol pollen (inbred Sour Diesel 1.5).

Strain 2 = Worked heritage includes 60% Afghan Hawaiian Citral and 40% Afghan [Soma Green Goddess x Sensi Maple Leaf Indica]

SO......

I wanna keep these strains goin but with the seedbay gone, I'm gonna need to cross these with something to keep em in my personal seed bank. not sure what I should breed these strains with...any suggestions???????

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
My god bro, with all those genes you need to make clones! The sooner the better for you. Vegetative growth is supposed to be the 'prime time' for making clones. Plus Seedbay will be back up and running before long. We have all the time in the world to finish one thing at a time. Some of these strains because they are so high tech, can take a turn in an unknown direction that was never forcasted. Work with what you got first, and it may be full of surprises!

G

I just crossed a BOG's LifeSaver male with a Reeferman's Blue Thunder female dubbed "ThunderSaver" can't wait to throw em in the pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts