What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse 2018

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
OG NoMan, thanks for stopping by. I will update here before some of my other threads. Just not enough free time in my days.
Things are changing quickly in the greenhouse. Flowering will start hard over the next two weeks. I'm doing a seed run so much energy will get diverted along the way. There should still be some nice fat buds to share in pictures here.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful strong sunshine today. The girls are thriving and getting bushy. I bumped up their feeding schedule this past week. I started adding 10ml of Alaska Morebloom to every other feeding. Mixed in a 2 gallon water jug. I'm also mixing 200ml of Neptunes fish and seaweed. 50ml of Leonardite Source plus per every 2 gallons of water.
I will post pictures of the girls this weekend.
Peace

HerbBert

Wow farmerlion your plants have grown so fast brilliant :good:

Your Alcohol cherry bud recipe sounds like something that might really help my mother ill make a note of it. :)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
HerbBert, good to see you again my friend.

I have a question I'd like to hear people's opinions.

With my Lebanese males, if you were only going to choose 2 or 3 of my females for a cross. Which ones would you choose?

I'm thinking ( Peyote Purple, Blueberry and Panama Deep Chunk or Early Bubba Hash).

Please chime in with your 2 cents.
Peace

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blueberry is an absolute given. Especially if the mom's are noteworthy.

Of the remaining 3, the two that stand out to me are the Peyote Purple and the Early Bubba Hash.

And if it were between those two, I'd pick the Peyote Purple.

But... (What's the saying? Anything before the word but you should disregard)

I have not grown any of the 4. I chose them on a quick search of the googles and my personal preference for anything blueberry.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
HerbBert, good to see you again my friend.

I have a question I'd like to hear people's opinions.

With my Lebanese males, if you were only going to choose 2 or 3 of my females for a cross. Which ones would you choose?

I'm thinking ( Peyote Purple, Blueberry and Panama Deep Chunk or Early Bubba Hash).

Please chime in with your 2 cents.
Peace

Any one of those choices would be a winner in my opinion. I guess I would go with the Peyote Purple and Panama Deep Chunk.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thanks guys for your input on this. I ended up culling both male plants. I would like to do some of the crosses, but the bag was to heavy to move. I will have plenty of good bud for friends and patients without seed. Maybe next season I will run a couple in smaller bags so they can be moved easier. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

Hello all, Here is a blast of pictures from the greenhouse today. The sun is shining brightly and the girls are loving it.

Some pictures in the door.

Erdpurt #2

Erdpurt #1
They don't get the best light until about 11 am. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

These are my Lebanese females.

My Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4 plants. They are gaining weight quickly now that the rains have slowed up some.

Bubba Kush x PCK left and the Purple Malawi/PCK#47 x Purple Nepjam right.
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

Peyote Purple

Blueberry

Lebanese x Erdpurt

Panama D/C trifoliate
Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
July 8th Updates

July 8th Updates

This is my outdoor Original Glue with a Crazy horse in the foreground. I hope all of you had a great weekend.
Happy growing Peace :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
ND, turned in 18,000+ signatures yesterday to the State. Just over 13,000 were needed to be on the ballot in November.
Wish us luck. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Packerfan79, my long lost brother, how have you been my friend? Great to see you around. Peace

Sticky Sat

Hi Farmerlion,

Just found this thread and i really love what you do :)
I'm new on ICmag but i've been reading and enjoying your posts long before i suscribed.
You're a good grower and, more importantly, a good man.
I wish you the very best with your beautiful plants :)

Cheers ! :tiphat:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sticky Sat, welcome to the forum's as a member! Thank you for your kind words my friend. There is several good hearted people here on these forum's. That said, it doesn't take long to discern people's true colors when it comes to this wonderful plant. Thanks for stopping by, I wish you the best in life my friend. Peace

packerfan79

Veteran
Packerfan79, my long lost brother, how have you been my friend? Great to see you around. Peace

I am good, dealing with some bullshit, at work. The company is moving to Salt Lake city. I am headed your way, still 18 months out. About to flip some seed plants into flower soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts