What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How many times before CBD works??

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Been using cbd for a few months now I found dank tank to be the better vape for me.

Master growers blend with coconut was third choice.

With peripheral neuropathy the pain diminished with 1 minute after vaping 3 hits

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I was not too far off. It has to do with the fats, that it stays liquid. I do not know if removing those fats is good or bad, so will still return for the oil that is solid at room temp. Google is our friend -

How does Carrington Farms Coconut Cooking Oil stay liquid?

All Coconut oil is made up of a number of different fatty acids, all of which have their own distinct melting points. The fatty acids with higher melting points are the reason regular coconut oil is solid at room temperature (approximately 68 degrees F). Through our proprietary distillation process, fatty acids with higher melting points are removed, concentrating and leaving the fatty acids with lower melting points. The final result is healthy and convenient-to-use liquid coconut oil.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Been using cbd for a few months now I found dank tank to be the better vape for me.

Master growers blend with coconut was third choice.

With peripheral neuropathy the pain diminished with 1 minute after vaping 3 hits

This is for my 90 year old mother, who is in so much pain she can not even situp, and is bed ridden. She would never vape. Thought I was harming her giving CBD, but after first dose asks for it over Oxy's. Says it stops pain within a minute.

Some one suggested mixing in a little THC. Not sure how to get hash oil into a coconut oil and mixed thoroughly. Have some cookies with cannabutter, but 1/4th is too strong for me.

I guess I could melt cannabutter into coconut oil, and gradually test it to see what I can take, and start her off with 1/20th of that, or adding 20 times as much coconut oil.

Loc Dog

Veteran
When I originally posted this thread, I was wondering how many times you would have to use CBD before it effected you, since it took several times smoking it when I was young, before it did anything. Was afraid of giving her more and more thinking it was enough, then it being too much when it did work. That was not the case. First use it worked. I think she said second day worked better.

New question is, if you have taken CBD a number of times, will THC effect you the first time you use it? I want to give her some micro doses. Will probably play it safe and give the same extremely low dose of cannabutter for 10 days, then gradually increase.

ANother thing she hates about the Oxy's is the nightmares they cause, and can not sleep some times. She sleeps great with CBD.

soil margin

Veteran
New question is, if you have taken CBD a number of times, will THC effect you the first time you use it? I want to give her some micro doses. Will probably play it safe and give the same extremely low dose of cannabutter for 10 days, then gradually increase.

If it's a decent sized THC dose they should definitely feel it the first time they use it. People's tolerances to edibles can vary quite a bit though and I can attest personally to having eaten tons of stuff that other people claimed was potent but didn't affect me at all. With the micro doses of THC it's kinda hard to predict though, people with no tolerance at all will probably feel a mild effect and people with a strong tolerance will probably feel close to nothing.

Latest posts

Latest posts