What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

candida cd1 CBD:THC - 20: 1 for schizofrenia

Chong

Hi guys,

So i ordered this strain yesterday, and would like to know if someone already had any experience with it.

I know for a fact that i shouldnt be smoking potent cannabis becaouse of my condition, last season i bought a strain with 1:1 ratio CBD: THC (seedsman cbd critical mass) because i read that those are the ones i can smoke because its not possible to trigger mental problems in fact i smoke it everyday and its a lot less potent than average strains which kinda sucks because i used to smoke potent stuff and i just cant get high as much as before.

Anyway i stil take my "medication" that doctor presribed. For those of you who dont know about this pills...That shit is fucking POISON, i STRONGLY suggest that if you have mental problems look up facts and stuff that post about that garbage its FUCKED UP.

I mean for fuck sake how the fuck its possible that a "medicine" (1 product) has like 20 PAGES written about all the dangerous side effects about it and they still sell that NASTY poison. I wont go in to the details but let me tell you i am convinced that for example if you do BLOW everyday in moderation its HEALTHY in comparison to anti psyhotics. AND dont take word from a doctor for granted DONT DO IT. Look it up on the internet take your time because that shit is so fucked up you dont even imagine,

I am not postiong here to talk about my problems i am just saying DO your research about the drugs that those bastards give you after all its your life and if you take this stuff you will possibly DIE or have a fucked up body and mind health becaouse of that.

Anyway i want to change this and i need CBD for an alternative.

So i plan to grow outdoors at 46 / 47 N in europe, the thing is i dont find any reports about this and no smoke reports. I will probably make hash out of buds or maybe even bho,

If you have any real world experiene info about this strain please post here.

I should add that i am totaly functional dude, dont think i am a fucking weardo that talks to himself in public ect,

peace

Chong

Sure it can help. :)

On each of these 2 sites you have, 100 articles about every disease CBD helps, and shizophrenia is just one of them and for this alone are more then 10 studies from reputable people that are DOCTORS of neurology for example, so this is NOT bulshit.

https://www.projectcbd.org/
http://cbdcrew.org/cannabis-research-3/

Cannabidiol, a Cannabis sativa constituent, as an antipsychotic drug (PubMed)
Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for psychosis (PubMed)
Cannabidiol enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia (PubMed)
Medical use of cannabis. Cannabidiol: A new light for schizophrenia? (PubMed)
A critical review of the antipsychotic effects of cannabidiol: 30 years of a translational investigation (PubMed)
Peripheral endocannabinoid system dysregulation in first-episode psychosis (PubMed)
Cannabinoids and schizophrenia: Therapeutic prospects (PubMed)
Antipsychotic-like effects of cannabidiol and rimonabant: Systematic review of animal and human studies (PubMed)
Cannabidiol monotherapy for treatment-resistant schizophrenia (PubMed)
Cannabis with high cannabidiol content is associated with fewer psychotic experiences (PubMed)
Marijuana compound treats schizophrenia with few side effects: Clinical trial (Time)
Clearing the smoke: what do we know about adolescent cannabis use and schizophrenia? (PubMed)

Chong

There are studies on CBD and THC for all this diseases on those 2 sites and on average about 10 studies for EACH
i hope this helps someone :)

Medical cannabis & general benefits
Anxiety
Alzheimer’s
Addiction
ADD/ADHD
AIDS
ALS
Anorexia
Antibiotic resistance
Arthritis
Atherosclerosis
Asthma
Autism
Bipolar
Cancer div studes
Lung Cancer
Prostate / Colon Cancer
Breast Cancer
Glioblastoma / Brain
Leukemia
Skin Cancer
Kaposi Sarcoma
Cancer ralated pain
Chrons & stomack problems
Depression
Diabetes
Endocrine disorders
Epilepsy/seizure
Fibryomalgi
Glaucoma
Heart disease
Huntington’s
Inflamation
Irritable bowel
Kidney disease
Liver disease
Metabolic syndrome
Migraine
Mood disorders
Motion sickness
MS / multiple sclerosis
Nausea
Neurodegeneration
Neuropathic pain
Obesity
OCD
Osteporosis
Parkinsons
Prion/Mad Cow disease
PTSD
Rheumatism
Schizophrenia
Sickle cell anemia
Skin conditions
Sleep disorders
Spinal cord injury
Stress
Stroke/TBI

soil margin

Veteran
I don't think cannabis can do something for schizophrenia !

I think this is somewhat of a misunderstanding/over-generalization. The limited scientific evidence I've seen points to the idea that it's specifically modern strains of super high THC cannabis which are responsible for effects like triggering schizophrenia in people who are susceptible. I think the scientific evidence is still very limited but actually has hinted that other cannabinoids like CBD can actually improve mental health and reduce the severity of schizophrenia in people suffering from it.

For example the "entourage effect" has been demonstrated which shows that THC by itself, in isolation is bad for many people with mental health problems. But that THC taken in combination with CBD the way it's found in whole plants can actually provide significant relief for those same people who don't benefit from pure THC.

pelican1020

Any luck with your plants? I just ordered some as well, looks pretty promising, I like the idea of 20:1 ratio as I find much THC at all hits me with the anxiety pretty hard.