What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A New Day In Over the counter legal CBD! The Only CBC Store in the USA

Medfinder

Chemon 91
The only one in the United States of America!

no Medical recommendation needed....no THC anywhere in the shop.

I have diabetic neuropathy and it burns and numbs and cramps sometimes in both feet...

dr. gives me a prescription for carbamazepine...

SIDE EFFECTS OF CARBAMAZEPINE SUCK...

The employee of the CBD Store let me try the many flavor's of cbd concentrates... within 2 long draws i felt relief of cramping and could feel the the bottom of my toes again!

So many tinctures and capsules and patches drops..vapes..etc..etc..

I thank God for the cannabis Herb Plant

Here's to the first and only legal over the counter, NO medical recommendation needed, shop in the United States of America!

SC CBD ONLY-STORE

San Clemente, CA

Nice, plenty of websites selling it but great move forward. I know I prefer to shop in a store if I can for products I may have not tried before.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I am really liking this calm wave of cbd washing over me!

yes a walk in cbd product store with caring knowledgeable persons that are compassionate and caring.

its like i can feel the effect of a low thc strain with out the euphoric rushes..

EsterEssence

Veteran
I use thc oil for neuropathy both in creams and vaping, I also inhale the vapor from rosin at night when my feet start burning, it is a pain in the ass disease that has no cure and the only pills they have are nasty shit...

soil margin

Veteran

I have diabetic neuropathy and it burns and numbs and cramps sometimes in both feet...

The employee of the CBD Store let me try the many flavor's of cbd concentrates... within 2 long draws i felt relief of cramping and could feel the the bottom of my toes again!

Here's to the first and only legal over the counter, NO medical recommendation needed, shop in the United States of America!

SC CBD ONLY-STORE

San Clemente, CA

So just to clarify cause I'm not sure if that's a typo, they sell CBC products as well as CBD products at this store? Sounds pretty cool.

Medfinder

Chemon 91
So just to clarify cause I'm not sure if that's a typo, they sell CBC products as well as CBD products at this store? Sounds pretty cool.

YES. cbd tinctures and extracts etc..etc..

theY are lic. to do business as a vape cbd tincture store.

no lic required no recommendation.

I am looking for Hemp seeds that are viable please post any sources that may be legal in california for HEMP SEEDS

LostTribe

Premium user

SC CBD ONLY-STORE

San Clemente, CA

Actually you are wrong!

There are tons of over the counter CBD stores popping up on street corners all over major cities in the US. Even in states with no MMJ.