What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
420giveaway
I chopped the crazy looking ohaze on day 130.
I didn't keep her happy she yellowed on the insides.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

25 Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

More buds dryin' up:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo P.N."), Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

On the 26th I still have some side branches to harvest. This is what is left of the living plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At the end of the day, I'll leave just to harvest some less developed lower buds, and this long side branch:

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo P.N."), Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

On the 26th I still have some side branches to harvest. This is what is left of the living plant:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

At the end of the day, I'll leave just to harvest some less developed lower buds, and this long side branch:

View Image

...y pa' ti por simpático, una tableta de turrón de King Congo (mucho mejor que el de conguitos, creeme...):

View Image
:bow::trampoline:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

27-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"). Born 5-May.

And so I have the dryer...:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I feel like every thread i look in theres pages of that purple congo.... . I still want congo but.. calm down hahaaa

Latest posts

Latest posts