What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Terpp Extractors Saying Hello!

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Awesome. I will come by the booth and check out your units. I was too busy working in Denver, I remember seeing the booth though.

nice to meet ya terpp. iv been following Gray Wolf's site Skunk Pharms Research and following the terpenator designs. iv not worked with closed loop systems (only open) yet so no experience there, but big fan of the work. ill b linkin more ppl to ur page

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
I'm not using a MKIII, but I got some oil, then shatter from a Guy who runs an MKIII.
The end product is top notch FOSHO. He's still learning, so I cant wait to see what the future holds once He learns the system.

Twisted

Lono

Anyone using one of these Terpp MKIII? How do they compare to other terpenators?

I don't have a unit from Terpp, I built my unit myself. But I did get my lid, hoses, and other parts from them. Top quality, extremely fair pricing(best deals I've seen), and great customer service. Wholeheartedly recommend them.

Their MKiii kit is the best deal out there imo.

Tafsemail

Have had the pleasure of dealing with Austin over the phone and through emails over the last few days. I am very impressed with their customer service and communication. Also, they are very willing to take the time to go over different configuration of their systems and willing to accommodate whatever your extractor needs may be. I havent ordered my system yet as we are working out all the details and need to shoot them another call about the ability to add in the top flow for me as well. As far as pricing goes, the fairest I have been able to find so far. When you price out hunting down and purchasing all your parts on your own, the fittings, valves, shipping, and welding, you might as well have just purchased their diy kit. With all that being said, I look forward to getting my extractor and will keep everyone updated on my purchase. Until then, keep up the good work Austin and Alex!! When is the soonest expo you will be attending in CA?

Jdubba

I concur! I went with the DIY kit and added a additional 1lb column/ 6x12" collection spool. Top flow option looks cool but I'm a newb so this system is going to stay simple to get my feet wet first. I look forward to getting the system!

Tafsemail

We are going with what they call their one kilo unit which is the 3x36 and 6x12 upgrade. I'm curious to see if there's much of a benefit of doing top shower at the end, but figured it couldn't hurt!! Congrats on your new system!! Have fun with it and feel free to let us see some eye candy!! Primarily if the assembled unit! They sure are purrty. :)

Tafsemail

I would give them a call or shoot them an email. Like I said, they have been more than helpful!! I haven't tried to price them dollar for dollar on individual parts, but from the couple parts we have talked about, they are right there with other suppliers of ss spools. May even save you a buck or two by the time shipping and handling is handled.

jump /injack

Veteran
Greeting Terrp Extractors!

When I last talked to you Austin, you mentioned that you had worked at an extraction facility that had made use of safety clothing such as firemen might use. Could you say a few words about this and if you might consider carrying a line of safety equipment such as you've used if there was a demand? I've heard of NO explosions or fires within the last year using "Closed Systems" such as is available now thanks to those who have developed the concept, sales and safety procedures. Fire resistant clothing, masks, fire blankets and extinguishers would be a big help.

Snype

Veteran
How big is your collection chamber on the DIY model?

Also, is it possible to get all the parts to an MKIV Phenix? If so, how big would the collection pot be? What is the difference between the MKIII and the MKIV Phenix? Is the sight glass the same one as Redbeard? In the other thread, it seems that Redbeards site glass can leak with a teflon piece. Would this happen with your models?

I have a 2oz model Tamisium. Will the quick connects for my Tamisium work with your models or are they too small?

Will my Stainless hose for the Tami work with your system as well?

What can't I do with your DIY MKIII kit that I would be able to do with the MKIV?

Terpp

When is the soonest expo you will be attending in CA?

We will be at the SF cup from 6-28 through 6-29!

How much would it be to purchase just the 6x12 spool?

$124.55

Greeting Terrp Extractors!

When I last talked to you Austin, you mentioned that you had worked at an extraction facility that had made use of safety clothing such as firemen might use. Could you say a few words about this and if you might consider carrying a line of safety equipment such as you've used if there was a demand? I've heard of NO explosions or fires within the last year using "Closed Systems" such as is available now thanks to those who have developed the concept, sales and safety procedures. Fire resistant clothing, masks, fire blankets and extinguishers would be a big help.

I remember our conversation.

So up here in Colorado we have a bunch of Jax stores. They got all kinds of good stuff from hunting gear, oil rig gear, to kids shoes.

Carhartt makes a line of fire resistant clothing. I picked up a Carhartt coverall and a hat to slip over my clothes. I've been looking at some fire blankets ULine has in stock.

How big is your collection chamber on the DIY model?

Also, is it possible to get all the parts to an MKIV Phenix? If so, how big would the collection pot be? What is the difference between the MKIII and the MKIV Phenix? Is the sight glass the same one as Redbeard? In the other thread, it seems that Redbeards site glass can leak with a teflon piece. Would this happen with your models?

I have a 2oz model Tamisium. Will the quick connects for my Tamisium work with your models or are they too small?

Will my Stainless hose for the Tami work with your system as well?

What can't I do with your DIY MKIII kit that I would be able to do with the MKIV?

Currently the DIY model for the MK III comes with a 6"x6" spool

We are not offering any parts/kits for the MK IV yet. I know that GW has some really kickass kits coming up at WolfWrux. Probably a lot sooner then I (Aug 15th), I would reach out to him and see what his ETA is.

Our inline sight glasses use Viton gaskets instead of PTFE. Trying to get PTFE to seal up glass is nearly impossible without destroying the glass.

I have no idea if our quick connects would work with your Tami. I am willing to send you a connector if your willing to check. This is something I would love to know!

Two things that immediately come to mind you can do with a MK IV instead of the MK III.

1. Larger Loads (MK IV 10"x12" spool can support up to 6 pounds of material, if you can find a large enough spool for 6 pounds )
  2. Viewports on colection pot

Thank you for your kind words!

Snype

Veteran
I'm begging you to hold one of those DIY models for me. I have all the money for it right here. My problem is that I don't deal with banks and I have cash for it. I can make a deposit into your bank account or send you money orders or cash via FexEx. I also don't use email because it shows IP addresses. I've been waiting for you to get 50 posts so we can talk via PM but now I see that you could possibly sell out of them and then I'll be waiting for you to restock which would be a problem for me. I was going to go with RedBeard but there's just too many problems with customer complaints and I can't deal with that hassle. Please get 50 posts soon so we can do this. You only got 15 posts to go! LOL!

Snype

Veteran
I'm hoping I can use all these expensive pieces on the MKIII. They are all 1/4 inch. That would be pretty great because I like these little parts. I see that one of your hoses is 3/8's though. What is that hose for?

The tamisium TE-175 uses:

Stainless Steel High Pressure Line 4.5 foot 1/4" fnpt ends
http://www.tamisiumextractors.com/i...roduct/118-stainless-steel-high-pressure-line
4.5 foot True Bore ¼” all the way through Stainless Steel Braided Teflon Core Caustic

Chemical Rated Recovery Line with 2 Stainless Steel Female Safety Quick Disconnect

Couplers that are double sealed with Buna and Teflon orings for safety redundancy.

Assembled and ready to use.

DELUXE/SUPER DELUXE - Stainless Steel SAFETY QUICK DISCONNECTS 6 Couplers and 3 Nipples
http://www.tamisiumextractors.com/i...luxe-stainless-steel-safety-quick-disconnects

Stainless Steel 1/4" Ball Valve
http://www.tamisiumextractors.com/i...eplacement-parts/product/99-single-ball-valve
1/4" MNPT X 1/4" FNPT with Teflon Seals, 1000 psi rated. Lab Grade Quality. Yellow Easy to Grip Handles. (Safety QD Nipple not included)

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I'm begging you to hold one of those DIY models for me. I have all the money for it right here. My problem is that I don't deal with banks and I have cash for it. I can make a deposit into your bank account or send you money orders or cash via FexEx. I also don't use email because it shows IP addresses. I've been waiting for you to get 50 posts so we can talk via PM but now I see that you could possibly sell out of them and then I'll be waiting for you to restock which would be a problem for me. I was going to go with RedBeard but there's just too many problems with customer complaints and I can't deal with that hassle. Please get 50 posts soon so we can do this. You only got 15 posts to go! LOL!

Use hushmail man. Doesn't show IPs, you can encrypt it also so dude needs a password to decrypt it.

Tafsemail

I would give them a call!! They seem to prefer that you deposit directly into their bank account to avoid fees, so sounds like a win win situation to me. Lol. If you can't find their phone number on the site, just let me know and I will get it for you.

Snype

Veteran
I would give them a call!! They seem to prefer that you deposit directly into their bank account to avoid fees, so sounds like a win win situation to me. Lol. If you can't find their phone number on the site, just let me know and I will get it for you.

I didn't even know they had a number until I saw it on the website. Once I saw the number I found a phone to call them and placed my order! They were very helpful and made the process very easy. I think I'm about to buy a few more in a couple weeks but I just want to see what it looks like in person first. I'm really excited to see this! The customer service so far has been very good. I'll take some pics when it comes.

Latest posts

Latest posts