What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hangin on the birds roost

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
few things from last run I forgot to post up, oops :biggrin:

first up, a self made cross I really need to run some more of. I hit up a 100 day sage daze girl with some urkle x 97bubblegum pollen in an effort to shorten flower time but keep the sativa punch. the first is the purple phenol the second the green phenol, each sort of representing each side. flower time was only 75 days which is a big step from 100.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
was graciously passed GTs selected cornbread bubba cut. I didt get a good veg on her before flip as I just wanted to see how she came out. very nice, cant wait to see what she does with proper time :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
been busy with in nest work, pics of that to come. also new to the nest Chem D, gelato33, and legend og 'crinkle', cant wait to flip these :dance013: