What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

hangin on the birds roost

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I hope so too joesy. welcome catfish, it should get interesting soon.

males are starting to pop up in full force, including taking over all of my blizz locos, so those may be tossed out since theres no female. I have a stout GB male that appears to be more on the godbud side and 2 sativa like c99 males set aside with the lone blubonic male for some crosses.

as far as my germing is going, perfect with the PuBu and theyre now in dirt, but its looking like rezdogs S1s tailed then failed. I dont know if I should be surprised or should of expected this result, but the train doesnt slow, as casey jones x (digital berry x sourbubble) made by chili and bodhis sour purple kush have been dropped into water.:smoker:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 10

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
14 days or so in, looking good so far. the misty x ssh have some legs on them, as one has stretched to almost four feet tall. should be real interesting in another two weeks.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
20 days in, finally the moment most have been waiting for, the break down...

first up, spice of lifes blubonic, three phenos of mist of destructions godberry, and jlps c99

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 10

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
ft100s chemdog x sourbubble/dsd, three phenos, one seems dsd leaning and one of the others towards sourbub

Attachments

• 8c.jpg
    8c.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 8b.jpg
    8b.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
cdcs misty x ssh, all three appear to have alot of ssh influence

Attachments

• 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 9b.jpg
    9b.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 9c.jpg
    9c.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 8

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm way late it seems buurrrrddddy...but I'm here and tagged in, bro!

Good to see ya back at it, man.

dank.Frank

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
just took clones of ultra snow and c99, uS for its potential yield capabilities in comparison to the other strains and the c99 absolutely reeks of pineapple and has a low calyx to leaf ratio.

pollination should be good to go with c99 f2s, godberry f2s, blubonic f2s, blubonic x blizz loco, chembub x c99, and gb x c99 in the mix.

next runs sorted out, will look like this:
s_a_h's white x vitality, vitality - kalimist x flo
purp urk x bubblegum
pre98 x sour creek
bodhis sour purp kush
chili b's casey x bluebubble
msm sage daze, daze - amnesia x nevils x amnesia
my cross casey x twas aka rollercoaster
CCs kryptoberries

:joint:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
godberry, three phenos, smells offly similar to og kush, if it continues there may be a correlation between the godbud clone and ogk

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2b.jpg
    2b.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2c.jpg
    2c.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 8

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
chem d x sb/dsd, three phenos, really starting to enjoy these girls, the runt has this nose cutting lemon zest smell. I cant wait til it finishes.

Attachments

• 8c.jpg
    8c.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 8b.jpg
    8b.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 8a.jpg
    8a.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 8

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
misty x ssh, three phenos, really starting to pick up some girth, should yield well

Attachments

• 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 9b.jpg
    9b.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 9c.jpg
    9c.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 8

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
last but def not least, ultra snow, which responded better than I thought it would to some LST, should also yield pretty decent

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 9

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
one more week to go til flush starts, it cant come soon enough.next run to come looks sort of like this:

VGs cherryjuana testers
fractal genetics strawberry diesel kush
rezdogs bottle rocket
ogka x cc/pimmp
bodhis bubba x sd ibl
sensistar x pimmp
annacs boggy haze x mindboggle
candyman cheese x ogre s1s

hope everyone had a good holiday:wave:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I just gotta send a quick thank you out to cdc for these misty x super silver hazes, with the flush starting theyre becoming frost magnets with a nice blueberry smell starting to develop. The stretch in the beginning was a slight problem with one pheno, but all three retain the berry scent and chunky profile.

My blubonic also is a kootenay grapefruit pheno, and an absolute frost bomb to match. Chop cant come soon enough.