What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HumboldtLocals Outdoor 2010

Gastro

Does anyone happen to have a smoke report on that Black n Blue?

I'd really like to know what kind of high you get from such high numbers!

Thnx!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
humbolt is hot right now...my real estate agent in butte county says he is getting calls every day from 707 folks with cash in hand looking to buy/lease property on this side of the valley....easier to move herb out of the 530 than the 707....good luck to all my brothas out that ways..

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I enjoyed seeing them as well. Regardless of whether or not he was a business man, it was nice seeing the future of cannabis posted by someone in such an unapologetic manner.

The problem was that he came here to be a businessman, not contribute to the community. He was a marketing bot for the twister trim machine basically, which for a mere $15k he'll sell you so you can ruin your nugget too!

All of the wonderful work you enjoyed looking at here was done by other people, mainly ganja D. Humboldtlocal the person stopped posting as soon as the wool was pulled off the eyes of the community. Never explained himself, never refuted claims, just disappeared.

zenoonez

Veteran
The problem was that he came here to be a businessman, not contribute to the community. He was a marketing bot for the twister trim machine basically, which for a mere $15k he'll sell you so you can ruin your nugget too!

All of the wonderful work you enjoyed looking at here was done by other people, mainly ganja D. Humboldtlocal the person stopped posting as soon as the wool was pulled off the eyes of the community. Never explained himself, never refuted claims, just disappeared.

I completely agree with you. I am not trying to say otherwise, I am simply saying it was nice to see mountains of herb and rows upon rows of huge girls ripening up. Got much respect for the work D did and the conclusion he reached at the end. I think he will do better on his own anyways and I certainly hope he does. Anyone who read his threads knew he was plugging the twister, to be honest it was a shame he machine trimmed them all but it seems it is the future. I will take a hand manicured bud over machine trimmed any and every day personally.

jcom

Haters-gonna-hate-memes37.jpg

wallywombat

HumboldtLocal clearly has a deep devotion to his community and the way of life that made it what it is. The fact that he cares so much is what brought us together I believe.
I only care about growing and freedom,little else matters to me. Sometimes I think about how limited our time on earth really is and even that our planet will one day be destroyed by the sun hundreds of millions of years from now. Even though our time is short here we should all make the most of it by causing as positive an influence as possible on the earth and universe. Making a positive impact is what gets me out of bed each day and gives hope.
We have chose our calling or it has chosen us. We could have been bankers or lawyers or fast food servers or anything,but we're not. We are cannabis growers and we make the world vibrate at a higher level. We should all be a team and work together for fairness and equality. HL just wants to make sure our culture and lively hood is protected and not snatched away from us. So try comb, try to understand in this very complex situation HL only wants whats truly best for everyone.
Time to get back to work,lot's of pollen to collect today,maybe I'll take some pictures for tonight.

Lots of harvesting going down. Things are looking amazing. Highest quality crop I have ever pulled down. Amazing crew working really hard together. Great feeling.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
That dark beauty is the Purple Star towering around twelve feet.
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
WCD
View Image
Black and Blue Hindu
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

................does not get better than this...........................

Latest posts

Latest posts