What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

sanke

Nice oil shots! Heres what im smoking on right now, its about 3 grams

Attachments

• floerrl4.jpg
    floerrl4.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 38
  • floerrl2.jpg
    floerrl2.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 37
  • floerrl3.jpg
    floerrl3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 32
I would always try to get Vector to make BHO

I would do about 3 0.05 gram, lung exploding hits a day. Man...that shits POTENT!

Had to stop smoking BHO and go back to vaporizing bud. The oil is TOO strong for me. I was turning in to a classic stoner.

And I'm an old stoner too...more than 30 years almost daily.

I still have a few grams of BHO about the house and about a pound of trim. I still sneak a hit on the weekends.

sanke

BHO check in :).

OG kush oil, i will take a picture. puts me to sleep though hehe, the flo oil is much better for day time medicating

I am so in love with BHO. I grow multi strain, so my bho is usually a blend of about 5 different strains at a time so I get a nice even rounded effect. I have a ton of trim that needs a bho run, and I'm harvesting 5 plants this weekend (2 ak 47, 2 strawberry cough, 1 death star) and my husband has agreed to make me a propane extractor as BHO is a bit labor intensive and we're taking down 24 large plants over the next month that are heavily seeded (breeding projects) so we're going to de-bean the buds and take off the large leaves and the matierial that has no trichomes on it and do large runs.

I love smoking bowls soaked in BHO.

I use BHO in my hard candy recipies and they make super potent edibles. I have been contempleting after doing this big run of putting BHO into food grade glycerine to make tincutre, has anyone tried to do something like this yet? I also love using BHO in rice crispie treats.

So lovely and floral and fragrant. I like to have a big bowl of BHO soaked buds a couple of times a week, and I have a lollipop a day. My husband takes one hit of a BHO buds soaked bowl and lays down and goes to sleep, I smoke a huge bho soaked bowl and I'm happy, but not asleep.

I don't know which brand of propane, and the way it is being set up, the propane gets recycled via vacume pump.

I have to do a few more BHO runs before it is done, but I am really looking forward to the propane extractor.

BERED

I have made a mini run with 8g of this weed..

picture.php

unknow strain but Indica for sure..really well-cured and full of trichomes,,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Govinda

I made some straight up glass for the first time today. Only thing I would've changed would be to freeze the razor a little before trying to break off fragments, would have resulted in more uniform breakage. I currently just have an assortment of crystal shards. It's an amusing smoking experience.

nuggettville

BHO hmmmm,dont think i've ever been more stoned. JILLY BEAN,AGENT ORANGE,and other TGA
"it left a smoking crater upon my mind,and now im blown away"R.H.

i love oil :)

lately ive been smokin on some OG, Jack Flash, Sage, and a little super lemon haze oil

whos on the i wanna try everything in oil form kick?

cuz i know ive been on that for a minuteeee
startin to get back to smoking more oil than bud in a day
and i have no problem with it ;)

ElRubio

Veteran
its still a short thread but with some nice pics, yummi ñam ñam

my two cents guys to spread the love!

P5180340.jpg

empty!...i need more...:bump:

IMG_2716-1.jpg

:thank you:

Ludo

looks like honey heaven in here:bump:... great pics!!!
double kind. - I have asked my girl to pick up some parrafin oil.....I think it is about the same??? or at least the end result...an edible oil to use on salads or everydaycooking.!!?! I need pain relief, have pain from 3 disclaps in my neck but when smoking I just fall asleep when I've smoked enough to get relief...thus the edible way......:thank you:

sirstonealot

this is the setup my mate uses to gas his trim

The top cap is just a end cap for the pipe with 1 hole bang in the middle, a adaptor was wedged in there (you know the one moulded into the gas cap..Handy!) nice and snug.

The end cap was fitted into the tube and a load of PTFE tape was used to ensure it sealed properly, the handy thing about these endcaps is that they have a screw shut threaded insert in them.
This allows the ends to be opened easy without disturbing the seal on the end caps.

The bottom cap is drilled like a pepper pot and has a small paper filter disk in it (the holes need to be made bigger as these small ones had a tendency to freeze up)

Attachments

• iso tube gas.jpg
    iso tube gas.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
  • iso tube cap.jpg
    iso tube cap.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 36
  • iso tube (1).jpg
    iso tube (1).jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 36
  • iso tube (2).jpg
    iso tube (2).jpg