What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla girl auto grow !!!

DiverDave

Bibi40 that is one fine looking plant.
You might hang on to that picture, for HighTime or CanaCup

Good on ya mate

DD
:plant grow:

bibi40

after a little trimming :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bibi40

i' m sure it can perform very well , especially if you plant them mid may for harvest end of july / beginning of august .

:tiphat:

bibi40

I just scale the Gorilla girl auto ...

67,1 Grams , didn' t try her yet ( 1 or 2 weeks more before ... )
really good result in 68 days ,
it' s like 1 gram per watt , and 1 gram per day !
really happy with that .

tiphat.gif

bibi40

Ok everybody ,
smoke test of this Gorilla girl auto ...
Just Fire !!!

Those buds are sweet to the taste and strong in effect , a very balanced body and mind effect , like it ,
creamy and fruity taste ,
i have to say i grew and taste Gorilla girl auto and Gorilla girl Fast version at the same time , and the fast version is strongest in effect but the auto version is sweeter in taste ( probably from the sweet gelato side ) and better bag appeal ,perhaps due with the Led grow for auto and Hps for Fast version , don' t know ...

At least as good than Sweet gelato auto , from what i remember , and certainly better !

Another great Sweet seeds job !!!

vanilla dutch

Ok everybody ,
smoke test of this Gorilla girl auto ...
Just Fire !!!

Those buds are sweet to the taste and strong in effect , a very balanced body and mind effect , like it ,
creamy and fruity taste ,
i have to say i grew and taste Gorilla girl auto and Gorilla girl Fast version at the same time , and the fast version is strongest in effect but the auto version is sweeter in taste ( probably from the sweet gelato side ) and better bag appeal ,perhaps due with the Led grow for auto and Hps for Fast version , don' t know ...

At least as good than Sweet gelato auto , from what i remember , and certainly better !

Another great Sweet seeds job !!!

:bump:Thank you.loud smell or just great taste.any hint of chocolate / kush.