What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack 47 fast version

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi everyone
I’m a little late but I finally got the seeds in dirt today... all in small half pots of basic potting compost, little water and in a bag somewhere warm until they pop.
Once established they will be going in 20L buckets in a 1sq/m tent under mixed leds- hgl xb200 (200w) and a mars ts1000 (150w)
Here we go:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
All bucketed up today ... 20L buckets of all purpose compost, in a nice clean 1sq/m tent.
They’re now under a hgl xb200 and mars hydro ts1000 and ready to go... here they are

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 7 in the tent
Coming along well, they’re due a watering tomorrow and then their first feed a couple of days after that.
Not much else to report, so here they are

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Cmoon

OMG:biggrin:....talk about dejavu, I use same pots with plants set same (low) for better humidity and a repot into same pot:good: and same builders buckets only i norm do 3 orange and 1 black...lol

looking good man:tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
OMG:biggrin:....talk about dejavu, I use same pots with plants set same (low) for better humidity and a repot into same pot:good: and same builders buckets only i norm do 3 orange and 1 black...lol

looking good man:tiphat:

Cheers man... and builders buckets ftw!

mr.brunch

Veteran
6 days on and looking well... they seem quite happy in their new home, and I gave them their first feed today.
Nice fat pointy leaves, and quite close together on the internode so far- a few side branches starting to poke through.
Here they are

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

raCURE

Subbed :canabis:

Was planning on these or Glue Gelato by Barney for my next grow, so really interested in the outcome !

mr.brunch

Veteran
Day 18 in the tent
Looking lovely, healthy and a pleasure to behold.
Beautiful shade of green, nice and stocky... looks like they will be bushy girls.
Here they are, just after a watering

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts