What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

STONER4LIFE HAS MOVED ON

U

useless.gardens

indeed. my thoughts were not to think it. sometimes we need to step away from the internet & its not uncommon at all.

so its come to this my friend. & we can no longer chat in PM or you gift me those baller rep+ pictures of the sexiest chicks.

dang bro. its come to this??? and it aint cool.

but time calls.
& we all feel the pressure.
i think about it every harvest now that im older.
and the internet is sometimes a mysterious place
and people you cant be sure of are everywhere
in this digital life. you made that space better
more fun & really cool. at least when you
peep dansbud have a spliff for us lackies
stuck on earth. i promise to take a dab
in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and think of you like the
smoke imma blow outta my lungs.

bummer. im totally sad.

i hate knowing y'all in any capacity on the internet.

yet, i cant live w/o y'all & the internet.
the paradox is deeper than you know.
& you dont have to be "woke" to see it.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn.really sad.it won't be the same around here.damn.as long as he didn't go in pain there's solace in knowing that at least

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP buddy. I’ll always remember your laid back attitude as well as the awesome karma pictures you always left. You’ll always be number 1 around these parts....because of your kindness and the fact that the you have so many karma points nobody will ever catch up!

You will be missed

:) yeah,those karma pics were the wiggly bomb! i could never remember how to do it though...sad to think those poor nubile won't have a couple of dirty old men discussing their finer points!

i think i might use my supermod powers to add a million rep points to his tally and put it forever out of reach...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
We chatted - nearly ever day in chat - and found we had much in common -

He had worked in bars and clubs as a barman - over the pond in New York City - and I as a doorman outside bars and clubs in Cali and Hong Kong - We talked about the battles and the bitches - cars and bikes - the gangs and the gals - He kept many friends here on ICMAG - and he was loved by us all - like a cheerleading fixture on this site - always with a very hot picture to show any of us who might be feeling down -

Rest in Peace - my dear friend -

Slim Pickens

Veteran
This is the last thing I wanted to hear.How very sad to lose our good friend.

Rest easy S4L,and thanks so much for the daily lifting of our spirits.We will remember you fondly.

GoodGuy

indeed. my thoughts were not to think it. sometimes we need to step away from the internet & its not uncommon at all.

so its come to this my friend. & we can no longer chat in PM or you gift me those baller rep+ pictures of the sexiest chicks.

dang bro. its come to this??? and it aint cool.

but time calls.
& we all feel the pressure.
i think about it every harvest now that im older.
and the internet is sometimes a mysterious place
and people you cant be sure of are everywhere
in this digital life. you made that space better
more fun & really cool. at least when you
peep dansbud have a spliff for us lackies
stuck on earth. i promise to take a dab
in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 and think of you like the
smoke imma blow outta my lungs.

bummer. im totally sad.

i hate knowing y'all in any capacity on the internet.

yet, i cant live w/o y'all & the internet.
the paradox is deeper than you know.
& you dont have to be "woke" to see it.
Very nice tribute to S4L. Thank you.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn I will miss S4L a bunch, he was always so respectful and always posted on my threads....he was one of the original icmagOG's and he will be missed like crazy RIP my friend

GoodGuy

:) yeah,those karma pics were the wiggly bomb! i could never remember how to do it though...sad to think those poor nubile won't have a couple of dirty old men discussing their finer points!

i think i might use my supermod powers to add a million rep points to his tally and put it forever out of reach...
A million points! Somewhere up there I think he's smiling... He mentioned you often, and held you in high regard and respect. Bless you for being there for him.

GoodGuy

We chatted - nearly ever day in chat - and found we had much in common -

He had worked in bars and clubs as a barman - over the pond in New York City - and I as a doorman outside bars and clubs in Cali and Hong Kong - We talked about the battles and the bitches - cars and bikes - the gangs and the gals - He kept many friends here on ICMAG - and he was loved by us all - like a cheerleading fixture on this site - always with a very hot picture to show any of us who might be feeling down -

Rest in Peace - my dear friend -
S4L mentioned you a lot as well, and I know you had a lot in common with him, and shared a common bond. Thank you so much for your kind words. Bless you Gypsy.

Green Squall

I'm extremely saddened to hear this. Deep down, I didn't expect a positive outcome from his absence, but I was still hoping for the best. We shared a few similar interests and hobbies, which led to many conversations, most notably about our love for dogs. I know how much he cherished little Suzie and I'm sure she was one of his last thoughts. I don't know what happens to people when they pass, but I'm sure S4L is in a good place. Rest in Peace, friend.