What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone 'cured' prostate cancer with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moose eater

I've done some searching on the forums, as well as Google, and another forum member sent some articles and links via PM.

I've read the Harvard Medical material re. preliminary outcomes, with promising possibilities, including shrinkage of tumors in the prostate, as well as inhibiting growth of arteries within prostate tumors, slowed growth, and what was referenced as 'cell suicide', as a result of (specifically) 2 different cannabinoids.

What I want to know is (assuming persons may be willing to be open about theirs, or someone else's experiences, with no bullshit or exaggeration, as this is IMPORTANT), has anyone at ICMag, or known to members @ ICMag, used a combination of CBD, THC, and some form of less destructive conventional treatment for prostate cancer, and whipped it, including retaining their ability to function sexually, and not wear a diaper for the rest of their lives?

The person in question is not confirmed to have cancer yet, but some of the indicators are present. They have follow-up treatment scheduled, and are anxious re. outcomes if they are confirmed to have cancer.

They've been on the planet for a good long while, and they are uncertain of options if what they believe to be occurring is accurate.

So again, has anyone happily and successfully whipped prostate cancer, retaining their function re. sexual activity and bladder control, post op/post procedure, with or without CBD/THC.

Lastly, has anyone treating such things used CBD or THC extract both as an oral remedy, as well as suppository? I'm not being a smart-ass. I'm asking questions that I didn't immediately find answers for on-line.

Thanks in advance.

buzzmobile

Veteran
I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2012. My father died from prostate cancer. I started brewing Rick Simpson Oil and attempted to dose myself for 6 weeks. I made it through 3 weeks and I could not tolerate anymore. I could not deal with the zombie-like condition it produced.

I made a trip to Moffitt Cancer Center for treatment options. After the biopsy experience I had I did not want a surgeon cutting on me. I opted for External Beam Radiation Therapy (EBRT) which involved I think it was 45 separate sessions. During the last couple weeks of radiation I experienced fatigue. I did not suffer burning or other possible side effects associated with EBRT. It took me several months to regain my strength. I did not and do not suffer erectile dysfunction. I have to take extra time to completely empty my bladder these days. Other than a little dribbling I'm doing well. ;)

The mental side of the equation was harder to deal with than the treatment. Hearing the diagnosis sent me into a tailspin and I retreated into my 'man shell'. My wife hung in there with me during the self-imposed isolation. The months in between followup testing of PSA level left plenty of time to fret over the question that was ever present, "Did they get it all?"

I was fortunate to be diagnosed at an early stage (T2a) and Gleason score was borderline (7 or 8?). Turned 67 last month. That's my story and I'm stuck with it.

M

moose eater

Thanks buzz. I'm outa' rep again.

But that was very helpful.

So you're clear today? Normal PSAs?

My understanding is that the bladder, particularly in the case of aging men, can/often develop(s) delay in completion of draining, loss of pressure in stream of urine, post-urinating dribbling, etc. But it sounds like these were on-set in your case, after the surgery?

I'm still looking for 'percentage of success' on-line, but also the info re. CBD/THC, and any other 'successful' approaches. Harvard's Medical news publication stated the outcomes utilizing CBD/THC were/are very hopeful (my words), but that long-term results were not verified. (*I know that in the case of apricot pits, among short-falls, the results are often only as positive as long as the person is taking the apricot pits, though I don't know if those apply to prostate cancer, as much as other types/locations of cancer. That once the person ceases ingestion of the pits, which also contain some amount of cyanide-like toxins, the cancer typically returns).

A friend in the SW U.S. recommended I watch a film on YouTube re. 'DaVinci Peels a Grape,' or something like that. I looked for it, and found several posts/videos, but it appears (what I found, anyway) to be various demonstrations under similar titles re. the DaVinci (machine) that is often used in surgeries.

Impressive stuff, but didn't answer too many of the most pertinent questions, other than to demonstrate one of the more (presumably) modern forms/methods of surgery for such things.

Thanks.

Hoping to get enough responses to see what averages of success or failure are in a given population. The stats I found on-line indicate that 1 in 9 men in the West/U.S.will develop prostate cancer, and 1 in 39 will succumb to it. Still need to educate myself re. stages, etc.

M

moose eater

Watched the Tommy Chong video. The later parts are largely socio-political, not that they're without merit.

But during the early part that was more applicable, TC referenced using oil in the form of a suppository.

Bingo!! 1 question answered! Thanks!!

And his experience was reported as successful, too.

I'll need to dig further re. application of oil as suppository. Gel capsules? Other delivery mechanism(s)? Regimen of CBD, versus THC, versus CBD-THC combination, and so on.

Thanks, herb!!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Thanks buzz. I'm outa' rep again.

But that was very helpful.

So you're clear today? Normal PSAs?

My understanding is that the bladder, particularly in the case of aging men, can/often develop(s) delay in completion of draining, loss of pressure in stream of urine, post-urinating dribbling, etc. But it sounds like these were on-set in your case, after the surgery?

I did not elect surgery. I chose radiation. I believe the post urination dribble is related to the treatments. My PSA is normal and I am clear to date. My brother is 10 years younger than me and he also got prostate cancer not long after my diagnosis. He chose the surgical route. I'll be seeing him in a couple of weeks, and I'll ask him about any complications or effects as a result of the surgery.

This link offers a lot of information about the stages.
Prostate Cancer Stages and Grades

M

moose eater

Thanks again, buzz.

Yes, I meant, and should've written, 'procedure.'

We'll need to check with the insurance source, and see what they're willing to authorize or pay for re. treatments.

Yes, please let me know about your brother's experiences post-op.

The larger the sampling of respondents, the greater the value of the information.

Thanks.

LouDog420

I can't speak directly on the subject and any treatment, but I'd urge you to look into Dennis Hill.

Dennis Hill is a biochemist that worked as a cancer research at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.

He was able to cure his own Stage III prostate cancer using cannabis butter/oil. It took 3 months for removal of the primary growth, and another 3 months for metastatic lesions.

Lots to find via google including interviews and more specifics about the treatment utilized, better than I could ever summarize here. Hope this helps, and good vibes.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My best friend of over 30 years died a horrible death from prostate cancer, Was a big boy, 285lbs but when he died he was down to below 120lbs and he was transferred to the hospital where he died "because he was "smoking pot" at home where the "children" 16 and 19 live ".

GRRRRRR.

They had him on hundreds of percocets and a patch but he told me that he got some relief from the weed.

Then someone called his doctor and he was transferred to a cold and lonely hospital where he died.

The fuckers

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Watched the Tommy Chong video. The later parts are largely socio-political, not that they're without merit.

But during the early part that was more applicable, TC referenced using oil in the form of a suppository.

I'll need to dig further re. application of oil as suppository. Gel capsules? Other delivery mechanism(s)? Regimen of CBD, versus THC, versus CBD-THC combination, and so on.

Thanks, herb!!
The back door provides many advantages. If one can tickle his prostate then a suppository puts it pretty much where it needs to be :)

LostTribe

Premium user

Thanks, herb!!

See link down in my sig and pay attention to everything Brother GreyWolf has stated. Dr. Robert Melamede out of CU has retired I believe but was assisting Phoenix Tears in the Denver, CO area. He is regarded as possibly the most knowledgeable expert in the treatment of cancer with the use of Cannabis. Lots of video on Youtube.

Suppositories are an option. recommended dosage is 3 x daily 300mg THC capsules for 90 days to begin followed with a maintenance dosage. There was something that GW recommends in the thread to relieve the effects of the THC. I believe QWET was the recommended method recommended for extraction of the Cannabinoids. Please let us know of the experience and any questions in the thread so that others may benefit and the knowledge can be spread.

Blessings and Positive Vibrations,
LostTribe

M

moose eater

This is touching, guys. Seriously.

Sometimes I try to find my way here at ICM, and feel locked out in some ways.

I only posted this thread last night, and the confirmation or disproving of whether this is cancer or not, via biopsy and ultra-sound of the prostate, won't take place until the end of October, with the likely proof arriving the first week of November; maybe a few days earlier.

Though, as I just told a poster here, the PSAs have been notably elevated since later winter, early spring; now steadily in the 6.3 to 6.8 range, with the upper end of normal being 4.

The person in question is simultaneously dealing with gall stones; they'd earlier thought -that- might be cancer of the liver/pancreas/gall bladder, and they were relieved to find that it was something that -can- be way more benign, though uncomfortable or painful.

Tudo, did your friend wait too long to see someone? Was there any indication he had something wrong with him, other than a test? I'm sorry for your loss. Sometimes life's unfairness leaves us with justified resentments. Some of those in the medical and other related fields can have limited insight into the lives or experiences of those they treat, even when their intentions are otherwise commendable. There's a lot of inequity in life. The living stay behind to feel the void.

Thank you, Lost Tribe. I'll read the link's contents very soon. I just got back from hauling a vehicle on a transport trailer for a family member, half-way across the Borough; a mild exaggeration, but not by much. Was it THC GW was referencing, or CBD? What about a cocktail (both)? (*I may be asking questions that are already answered in the link, but I haven't gone there yet).

Re. suppositories, I'm hoping that empty gel caps, ready-to-fill, such as those from the pharmacy, are acceptable, if that approach is what comes to be best suited. No aversion to using suppositories. Just wanting the best delivery option possible, and I suspect that the more direct the contact to the affected area, especially with something like CBD, the better off the person is, and the more benefit from the treatment.

A person here at ICM has offered CBD and THC capsules, as well as a hybrid of the 2, at what I believe is a fairly reasonable price, and sent reading materials via links and PM, as well.. Reading re. heavy metals in commercial CBD oils, even from otherwise reputable sources, was an eye-opener, and an additional source of concerns.

Little causes a person to take advantage of available education, as having the needs present themselves in a very personal and abrupt way. As we once said on the river, "'Must' is the motivator."

The person in question has some decisions to make about their relationship to the world and the universe, life, family, energy levels, and community, assuming their assumptions re. the impending biopsy and ultrasound outcomes are substantiated.

Thanks all. I'll try to reply more thoroughly in a moment, to anyone whose help I failed to mention.

M

moose eater

I can't speak directly on the subject and any treatment, but I'd urge you to look into Dennis Hill.

Dennis Hill is a biochemist that worked as a cancer research at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.

He was able to cure his own Stage III prostate cancer using cannabis butter/oil. It took 3 months for removal of the primary growth, and another 3 months for metastatic lesions.

Lots to find via google including interviews and more specifics about the treatment utilized, better than I could ever summarize here. Hope this helps, and good vibes.

Thanks Lou. All resources are welcome. I've got plenty of reading to do now, and suspect I'll find valuable gems in much of it.

Thanks you.

Lrus007

Veteran
have him take a zinc tablet every day.
all men need to be taking zinc.
long story but it helps.
best of luck to your friend.

LostTribe

Premium user
Most of the discussion in the thread is with regard to THC. Although I can't see why a little CBD would hurt.

M

moose eater

Most of the discussion in the thread is with regard to THC. Although I can't see why a little CBD would hurt.

Thanks, Lost.

I began reading the 3 different threads this morning (Holy Shit Oil/Anointed Holy Oil, Cannabis Can Cure Cancer, and, I believe, a 3rd thread.

Just going with intuitive thinking here, the THC seems to me to be about relief, the CBD about cure or improvement to symptoms other than pain, and so on.

Grabbing thoughts out of the air, I'm wondering if oil/extract with equal parts CBD and THC might not be the way to go.

The 1-gram/day seems a bit daunting. I can see the whole process of working up to a 90-day regimen of that leading (at least initially) to a zombie state, with significant munchies. The ideal circumstance being one where the person ingesting is able to function, AND receive a benefit from the oil/extract.

Those persons nearest to this person, if he needs to further this from hypothetical to real, would need to be on-board with the possibility of the person not being as able or as mobile as they have been; at least at the beginning of the course.

Still lots of reading and video perusal to do yet, before I can even consider myself a suited novice in re. to the discussions in the threads. But urgency motivates learning.

Thanks again. Just got in from cutting trees (aspen/balsam poplar mostly) on the lower end of the property, and need to get dinner ready, then head a valley over, to see an acquaintance..:tiphat:

M

moose eater

I'm all outa' rep again, btw.

Anyway, the article/link re making cannabis suppositories states (in the interview) that almost 3 x's the plant's effective medicine is delivered via suppositories, versus oral ingestion AND (DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!!), "zero head high."

While some may see this as being robbed, my initial reading is that for persons who are on a mission to achieve ingestion of 1 gram/day of extract, the quelling of the stone may be a blessing. if the person really wants a stone, they can always imbibe in a more conventional manner, meanwhile the suppository delivers the medicine directly to the affected area, with 3 x's the effectiveness or delivery of medicine, and less stone.

In my book, that's a winning ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.