What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help my mate with a canna related buisness name

B

bigganjabud

OK so my mate from the states is starting he's own thing and was asking me for ideas on a name so I thought I'd ask you guys,

Here's some of the things I thought of

DIABOLICAL DABSTARS
DABBADABADOOOS
VAPE INVADERS
THE VAPE CRUSADER

And then I hit a wall and now can't think of any more so please icmaggers hit me up with some ideas please

kaochiu

Veteran
My 12 cents

dAAAb should be an easy logo to design, the AAA suggest top quality and the d and b works as bookholders.
Da B, (like "da shit"). D-Dab (as in D-Day) Dab vs Bad (almost palindromic) All are straight messages to untroubled customers.

Naming it as a anglo-sounding city suggest pride in the product. Dabtown Dabshire Dabburgh Dabbington

As a public building echoes any well known accesible spot.
Dabotheque Dabbrary Dabersity Daboratory

Hope it helps to spring up better ideas.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Lots of variables go into choosing a business name.

It should be descript of the product or service it sells and should be regionally specific.

e.g. North Coast Automobiles.... SanFransisco Gold Warehouse.

So, if you're selling vape equipment in the hood..... The Pit Bull Vape House. In Beverly Hills, the same business would be named Caviar Vape Emporium.

Tell him good luck. :)