What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

mushroombrew

Veteran
OG Room Round 2

OG Room Round 2

Road Warrior is at left on the wall. Rainbow Kush is on the right.

And I just couldn't deal with all that unused floor space. So built a 2x4 ply box/pan. Waterproofed it. It's on rollers with a drain line for DTW. It's is going to get packed tight in here!!

Mixed OG, Myco's Butter Cookies and OJ Chemson seedlings on the floor.

picture.php

These are the Elmer's tops from the last round in here... The Two in the middle are dry!
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Road Warrior is at left on the wall. Rainbow Kush is on the right.

And I just couldn't deal with all that unused floor space. So built a 2x4 ply box/pan. Waterproofed it. It's on rollers with a drain line for DTW. It's is going to get packed tight in here!!

Mixed OG, Myco's Butter Cookies and OJ Chemson seedlings on the floor.

View Image

These are the Elmer's tops from the last round in here... The Two in the middle are dry!
View Image

You are killing it mush. How do you keep the vert side from growing into the light? I have a 4k stadium, I am using a trellis this round but I am having trouble keeping it neat and tiddy like yours.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
You are killing it mush. How do you keep the vert side from growing into the light? I have a 4k stadium, I am using a trellis this round but I am having trouble keeping it neat and tiddy like yours.

If you look close in that first pic of his last post you can see what looks like the trellis attached down by where the red cups are. On the other side it looks like some sort of strings run across, to prevent the plants from falling forward. In the last pic with him holding the buds , you can see those strings I was just mentioning.

mushroombrew

Veteran
If you look close in that first pic of his last post you can see what looks like the trellis attached down by where the red cups are. On the other side it looks like some sort of strings run across, to prevent the plants from falling forward. In the last pic with him holding the buds , you can see those strings I was just mentioning.

Pretty good deductive work dtog! So my apprentice hates trellis netting more than me. So we used hoops on either side and used rebar tie wire tight across. About every 10" horizontal. Plants are tied to it. Way more accessible!!

The wire behind big buds is in my other room. I use 6"x 6"x10 guage wire mesh. Concrete mesh to be exact. I bend it with two 90's. So it goes up 1ft, across 4ft, down 1ft. These get attached onto 4x8 trays. 2 per tray. Stiff trellis. Then I stack a second layer on top. Stiff cage full of buds! I will take a pic tonight. Got mixed OG's at 5wks in a double cage. Works so damn well.

mushroombrew

Veteran
OG Cage!!

OG Cage!!

Here you go. Easy AF support system. No poles, cross members or pipes just wire.

picture.php

Drain to waste mixed OG tray @ 5 wks. Super clean. Zero burn. Just bliss.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
looking good man! excited to start the elmers soon, its not quite as vigorous as that dream queen tho is it

mushroombrew

Veteran
looking good man! excited to start the elmers soon, its not quite as vigorous as that dream queen tho is it

Very much so. It stretches a buttload. Will look like its not filling out.

Then at week six just puts on mass like crazy!

Both those cuts are deceptive. They dont weigh in as much as they look. So dont get you hopes up too much during cycle.

Dont get me wrong great yielders. Just deceptive as you will find out.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
thats cool, ive had some low runs recently so im happy with anything these days. good to know ahead of time tho thx

Junk

The Dream Queen is GC no? Is it as energetic as people claim?
Sometimes the stuff people say is "energetic" just makes my mind race. My body doesn't actually move lol.

mushroombrew

Veteran
The Dream Queen is GC no? Is it as energetic as people claim?
Sometimes the stuff people say is "energetic" just makes my mind race. My body doesn't actually move lol.

Yes Dark Heart Nursery's version of GC. It is cerebral. Not physically energetic. The most physically altering strain is TGA Pandora's box. I ran it in Hawaii for years. Straight pullup weed. I used to love lifting after smoking it.

I have a Ghani x Pandora seeds. I may make F2's and hunt the Pandora out. But I have many projects so can't say when. It's discontinued and hardly widespread. If you see a clone let me know please!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i havent tried the dream queen yet but i am curious. i know green crack quite well and am pretty well experienced with tangie and blue dream and space queen. im curious to see where it falls in relation to those girls.

mushroombrew

Veteran
A few things going on

A few things going on

OGX Male (Ghost OG x Project X)
picture.php

Road Warrior @ 18 days. Truly special plant. I just posted on Dtog's page about my media retaining Nitrogen. I flushed the crap out of these at the flip. But there is still some tip curling and they are as dark as it gets! Well most of the color is genetic but I need another flush.
picture.php

Stable Wrecker seedlings.(Road Warrior x Copper Chem) The toughest Chem on Earth!! How's the node spacing?! But they are not slow growing like Dutch indica. Far from it! These plants take off around 3-4 weeks due the their heavy Chem heritage. Fast and thick!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Although bagseed the road warrior was so dom in this cross. Well the structure and leaves. Have not flowered any yet. Both parents reek beyond words. Need to do a 100 seed pop. Will BX in both directions. May be able to Cube and make Road Warrior seeds(she's a clone only now)

So tough, so terpy whats not to love?

Phases

Beautiful canopy!

Love this thread. Keep killing is brother!!

Best of luck in new year, although I don’t think you need any luck!!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Lots going on as usual. My plan to be the worlds largest producer of CBD isolate isnt easy bro. So a little luck doesnt hurt at all!! Glad you are enjoying it here. I will get a few pics up later for you! Thanks for the love!

Coughie

Elmer's and Fire OG, both look amazing.
Well done, yet again!

I've got the Elmer's vegging, finally.
Damn Thin Mint never did root though - must have tried two dozen cuttings - have a cutting from Flower trying to root now; fingers crossed!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Elmer's and Fire OG, both look amazing.
Well done, yet again!

I've got the Elmer's vegging, finally.
Damn Thin Mint never did root though - must have tried two dozen cuttings - have a cutting from Flower trying to root now; fingers crossed!

I find growing fairly easy. I have been growing plants since I was little. Definitely got a green thumb.

The hard part is consistency. That's where I put in the most work. This environment peaked about 3 months ago(after 3 cycles) and now whatever goes in there comes out perfect. Machine like top shelf.

My second test flower zone is almost there. Took all the same gear and plants. Yields were about half!! Different source water. So now we truck well water down there weekly. Plants responded within 24hrs. They look like mine again.

I intend to formulate a base micro nute profile that exactly matches my well. Then I can share my water with you all.

RO is total crap next to my well. Well is 200ppm of S, Mg and CaCO3.
And as you can see...it produces loony plants.