What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Grizz

Veteran
The problem I see here in cali is you gotta hype ur gear big time to get people interested. Many of us old timers don't do that well. Its not in our nature to do that. All buyers here go after the most hyped available good or bad. If you keep on the low down u cant sale ur crop. Even if its some of the best around. I Wont be offering flowers much going into the future. Its all gonna be seeds and whats left from the Seeded plants. No more runs of just flowers.
Agree 100 %. Saw it coming but as usual I am late to the party. I think with legalization and tissue culture the money will be in pollen. Find some thoroughbred studs and keep them alive and count your money gotta prove them though

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks everyone!

finally back from riding...who's dumbass idea was it that you have to ride a mile per year on your birthday? no doubt some young punk!

but i did it...a little whitman's sampler of the local area...road,gravel,ditchbanks,singletrack,and two track...53.7 miles...couldn't have planned the ride out better...i'm cooked...frickin hot out..time for bacon!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php

[/FONT]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What’s growing in the orchard? Pecans maybe?

yup,this area produces like 1/3 of the world supply of pecans...as well as the best green chile on the planet...this time of year its nice to ride in the orchards since there like shade and whatnot...also it's flat as a board down in the valley bottom so easy miles...

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
yup,this area produces like 1/3 of the world supply of pecans...as well as the best green chile on the planet...this time of year its nice to ride in the orchards since there like shade and whatnot...also it's flat as a board down in the valley bottom so easy miles...

Actually Old Mexico produces about 10% of the worlds pecans. In the US, I think Georgia produces the most of the US states. We grow some here too.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like i was a little loopy earlier...i meant we have the third largest pecan orchard here...i used to dog/house sit in an orchard,about 600 acres...and that was just part of the whole farm...anyway,nice place to ride in the summer...except for the bugs...and the pesticides...but there's shade!

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
California is like a box of cereal ..... if its not fruits & nuts , its flakes !!! :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agree 100 %. Saw it coming but as usual I am late to the party. I think with legalization and tissue culture the money will be in pollen. Find some thoroughbred studs and keep them alive and count your money gotta prove them though

The Millennials generation had everything handed to them. There all plugged into social media looking for that need of instant gratification. When Money comes into play "Nothing Else Matters". There Hype game is strong. .

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Nice kid bought some flowers today. A half ounce variety pack with about 10 crosses. I threw in a half dozen Sweet Tooth x Maple Leaf Indica seeds for good measure

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
I almost feel like taking a lazy day off today and make it a real long weekend but the weather is going to be kinda shitty so decided against that.

Morning folks!

Latest posts

Latest posts