What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any of you try REMO NUTRIENTS yet?

BCNeil

These fake threads probably do more harm than good. All it does is make Remo and his company look shady. A series of "members" who sign up....one post praising Remo nutrients the same day they sign up, never to return to post on the site again.

bigbag

Veteran
Been using Remo for some time with exceptional results. I add zyme and silicate as well. only issue I've noticed is the Astro Flower falls out of suspension, leaving lots of salt at bottom of bucket when done. that said I just pulled down 63# of AAA from 25K using it ( Blue Dream ) ;)

zoo

Remo is a salesman nothing more. Not exactly a master grower either just a guy who has been growing for years.. anyone would be decent at growing after all that time

Most products are complete snake oil. A/B/ Calmag is all you need. Maybe a boost but not necessary at all. Don't believe the hype, everyone is trying to make a buck off you

Stan G.

Remo is a salesman nothing more. Not exactly a master grower either just a guy who has been growing for years.. anyone would be decent at growing after all that time

Most products are complete snake oil. A/B/ Calmag is all you need. Maybe a boost but not necessary at all. Don't believe the hype, everyone is trying to make a buck off you
I love watching Remo smoke another joint on the interwebs, but, not knocking his product,:tiphat: I must agree with you.

I've tried Remo nutes. I started at 1/4th dosage in all-mix and still managed to cause a minor burn. I'm currently using them as additions to Bio-Bizz nutes. I haven't grown with chemical ferts since 2008 so it's a bit of a learning curve, but I'm also growing only for my medical stash and the crops with BB-ferts have been more than enough for my consumption.
I still have half jar of 7 months cured CBDMediHaze from last year!

mack 10

Veteran
Been using Remo for some time with exceptional results. I add zyme and silicate as well. only issue I've noticed is the Astro Flower falls out of suspension, leaving lots of salt at bottom of bucket when done. that said I just pulled down 63# of AAA from 25K using it ( Blue Dream ) ;)

good info. nice numbers too!

have you seen Remos plants? looks pretty pro to me.
3lbs a plant indoor?

I've tried Remo nutes. I started at 1/4th dosage in all-mix and still managed to cause a minor burn. I'm currently using them as additions to Bio-Bizz nutes. I haven't grown with chemical ferts since 2008 so it's a bit of a learning curve, but I'm also growing only for my medical stash and the crops with BB-ferts have been more than enough for my consumption.
Istill have half jar of 7 months cured CBDMediHaze from last year!

my local shops have stopped stocking my favo organic nutes,
so I can feel you there.

thought id try the new Remo stuff out.
kind of a diff take on the 3 part grow,micro, bloom
as in you only use 2 of the 3.
ie, grow and micro in veg and micro and bloom in flower.

right off the bat, the grow looks very watered down,
a kind of weak green coloured solution.
bit of a surprise coming from thick organic sludges.
but we will see,

will be using,

grow, micro, velokelp and magnical in veg.

potty1

A few of the lads on ***** have been trialing this along with dinafems new strain "remochemo"
Some good results but ill be sticking to ionic lol:tiphat:

zizration

Why would anyone have a problem with paying three times as much for a GH three part with a host of supplements?

Best use we made of them was chopping up the bottles for plant tags in a pinch.

GH is cheap and dirty nutes and should be banned. you can not get that salty flavour out.

zizration

Gh is fine, stop overfeeding your plants to toxic salt levels and the final product will be just fine.

yea i followed the directions and stayed on the lite side and i was still unhappy with results.. its not like i only tried with it 1x and came to this conclusion. but hey if it works for you have at it! :)

Jalapenos420

First Times with remo nutrient

First Times with remo nutrient

Sour diesel riri cut in 5 gallon soil .

another 1 good month and it will be good .

20200513_233010.jpg

:peacock: