What's new

stoner pet names?

stonergal

does anyone have pets named after there obsession ? I have 2, a dog named blazer (who loves to be with me when I smoke),and a cute little kitty named canna. interested in hearing the names you guys came up with!:biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Back around '75, a very good buddy of mine had a solid white German shepard.
The dog had a 4x4 for his "chasing" stick. He could jump over a 3 foot chain-link fence with the 4x4 in his mouth..
His name was "Coke".

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I had a German Shepherd like that. A fence to him was nothing more than a suggestion. Name was Thor he was mighty. Never lost a fight. Hated the UPS. Chased a UPS truck down the road snapping at the driver's ankles.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Had a Sammoyed, Thor. Greatest dog ever. Love Scandinavian-ness so that name was an easy one. He was a show dog so his official name was Vanderbilt's Plays with Thunder

90days

My dogs name is doeja...lol!

When I adopted him he was given the name dozer, but I really wasn't digging it, so a couple friends and myself came up with doeja while we were smoking a blunt. Lol!!

The best part of it happened 5 years later when my mom called me up and said " I can't believe you named your dog after weed!" We still laugh about it to this day.

choom

My neighbors have a feline
named Ganja Kitty or ganja
for short, there's a couple
of strains I'd name my pets
when I start hatching out
baby ball pythons eventually

choom(0:

Latest posts

Latest posts