What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jello shot cupcakes

this is a secret i have been keeping for awhile but it is time for the world to know! i make jello shot mini cupcakes that are absolutley to die for. they are easy enough to make and a hit at any party...heres what ya do.

first buy a mini cupcake baking pan at any store i think they do like 24 cupcakes at one time.
also get the mini cupcake wrappers.

make the cupcakes...i prefer the confetti cake betty crocker variety but its up to you.

while the cupcakes are baking mix your favorite jello...i use cherry with the confetti cake it goes well... but intead of using water when the jello calls for COLD water substitute vodka...then instead of puting the jello into shots or even refrigerating it like you would for jello shots..inject the cupcakes you just baked with a meat or flavor injector(or any syringe) with the jello shot liquid...

place cupcakes in fridge to let the jello set for a couple hours..

frost cupcakes

enjoy

if done right you can keep this secret for yourself and be the star of any get together!!

Latest posts

Latest posts