What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

better job than I thought I could do...I can't believe the sugar that is piling up on these. My room got down in the 50s so I think these girls would have fattened up a lil mo. next time I am going to run my lights at night

2s9qdjq.jpg

54u3pi.jpg

Jbonez

Veteran
wow.. frosty!

I usually advocate just maxibloom, but If you need to tweak, you can adjust with different ratios of maxigro and bloom, at least I have to when running a few different strains at once..

I mean seriously, I am blown the fck away by this stuff. I've been through a couple rounds but my last and this current are incredible, especially the frost! I let my room temps get down into the high 50s a few nights and my ppms ranged anywhere from 12-1700ppms. I'm gonna be pulling down plenty for the family, 4 sho!

k0pv2e.jpg

2r2cbpt.jpg

hey what do you think about hitting them with a shot of koolbloom in like wk6? i no the veg/bloom is supposed to have a bloom booster in it but just wondering.

cyat

Veteran
barney my stuff is lookin like netprophets....white
2-3 weeks to go in flo n gro buckets with hydroton
nugs are gettin chunky too
frost on the leaves
pics comin

thats great cyat looking forward to your pics bro.
btw what strains you got going right now on the veg/bloom if you dont mind me asking?

cyat

Veteran
polar bear = lvpk x marleywreck/black domina
my own creation
these are at 40 days
picture.php

cyat

Veteran
these phenos of polar bear are small nugs, but dense...quality is off the charts with veg+bloom! leaves reach for the sky..

more trichomes than last round fershure

carbs and aminos included in this stuff :)

Izoc666

nice frost right there, Cyat. It will make excellent hash from that resinous trimmed :D

I still cant wait to start veg+bloom while my several seedlings are growing now.

Happy growing and peace

Y

YosemiteSam

http://www.hydroponic-research.com/products.html

If that label is correct it does not contain Si...or Zn or Cu. Appears to be a very simple, generic formula. Maybe the label is wrong...it would be hard to grow those plants with no Zn or Cu.

edit...the Ca:Mg ratio is excellent though. Far superior to most store bought nutes. That feature alone makes it interesting.

cyat

Veteran
http://www.hydroponic-research.com/products.html

If that label is correct it does not contain Si...or Zn or Cu. Appears to be a very simple, generic formula. Maybe the label is wrong...it would be hard to grow those plants with no Zn or Cu.

edit...the Ca:Mg ratio is excellent though. Far superior to most store bought nutes. That feature alone makes it interesting.

not sure about copper and zinc but it has small amounts of silica, but the owner of the co. advised me to add more.

smells like gatorade, thats the carb additive

Y

YosemiteSam

I am not saying it does not have all of those things. But they are not on the label. No silica, no sugar, no zn, no cu, no mo, no cobalt.

I would be quite curious to hear his explanation.

Still, the plants look great, so I am assuming he at least has zn and cu in there. The rest does not matter so much.

cyat

Veteran
dont know about the labeling..will ask tho

was told aminos are included too, not just l-aminos too

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm sold :) just emailed them for a free sample & am going to order a 1lb jar to try it out .

growing in coco with RO water (they have RO specific formula) & its only 1/4 tsp per gallon to 3/4 at its strongest . this is alot cheaper than using maxi for me . i don't need the calmag anymore & the protekt can be cut from 3ml per to 1ml per .
my calmag & protekt savings alone are worth it . can't wait till this gets here . any body try a bloom boost with it ? i noticed you cut back on the feeds the last 4 weeks before harvest .... maybe it so you can add a boost .:dunno:

Last edited: