What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DMT Dream (Blue Dream x DMT)

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a cross done by Duck Doi. We have gotten some outstanding reports on this 1 so I thought it needed a place to gather data. Should be a few folks along later to add there experience with it.

mdgg4

Hey Joe, did the cross to the blue dream speed her up or gives better stretch? I have a few various crosses I made with the DMT but all are dominated by DMT. Big thick stalks very minnimal side branching. Smoke is next to none but can't seem to get that Sour Bubble dominate trait out.

PEACE

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Joe, did the cross to the blue dream speed her up or gives better stretch? I have a few various crosses I made with the DMT but all are dominated by DMT. Big thick stalks very minnimal side branching. Smoke is next to none but can't seem to get that Sour Bubble dominate trait out.

PEACE
I really can't say much about the dmt dream. I only did a germ test and didn't grow them out. A member that was banned here did a good grow of it so I will see if he minds me reposting his data here.

That's what I like about this male. He passes his traits strongly. The side branching shouldn't be an issue from him. He's not as branchy as gg4 but does respond well to topping.
Yeah as I'm sure you have noticed he is slow in veg but does stretch a bit in flower but not too much. That is 1 of the main reasons I keep him around. He can help make some things like gg4 more manageable for people with bight restrictions in their rooms with out watering down the mothers traits too much.
I have had success breeding past the slow no stretch part in just the f2's. It may take you some work to get past that part but it's do able.
But if you decide he's not for your liking it won't hurt my feelings if you cull him. As you are well aware not everyone like the same things lol.
Btw it's good to see you poke your head in :smoke out:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The whole point of making this cross was to slow down the growth of Blue Dream, so far it seems like that's been achieved. This is a quote from duck

Morcheeba*

Veteran
i havent grown BD but i have grown out DMT and from the limited number of seeds popped of the DMT Dream i flowered 3 females, 1 short and bushy and the other 2 were much taller w/less branching. they all had very thick stems and were easy to grow.

the smell and high of the 3 were almost the same. the med effect was much better than i was expecting and it has allowed me to not have to wake up around 3am to re-medicate. its been a long time since i got a full night sleep spasm free.

ill have more in the ground in about a wk.

overall this plant isnt going anywhere anytime soon, it will be in my garden for some time.

peace

billb

Veteran
I have some of these you gave me. I’ll pop some as soon as I get the tent set up!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

mdgg4

Good to see ya around and doing well.
What other crosses have ya made with him?

had ogkb2.0 crossed to her
crossed a glue back to her
also have some selfed seeds

just fucking around you know but think i stumbled on some nice ones with the hashberry.

work keeps me off joe, been putting in 6 days a week latley, but still breathing.