What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results

Nico Farmer

Hi everybody

I make this tread today cause I would recolt goods tips and advices from experimented vegetables gardeners, and share my little experience.

Every year since 2009, I plant vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, eggplant, piment, strawberrys,rasperry, melon, etc...

Problems and labour are my daily companion lol, so since two years I decided to grow with my super soil mix for my vegetables too.
In my garden, soil is composed of 80 percent of sand;

so I dug holes in wich I put my super soil.

I transplant my little tomatoes plants (approx 10") 6 of june in soil, and after 18 days, they were very healthy

June 24

I always watering with water well;
I take pics today:

July 16

There is lot of shadow on my graden causes by trees, but it seems correct. I only have 4 hours of real sun.

ALL are welcome here!
BIG UP

Last edited:

Nico Farmer

Tomatoes pics

picture.php

picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this. :)

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.

Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats. :)

Nico Farmer

Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this. :)

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.

Right, thanks for precisions :)

Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts